Open today: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Our wine vacation

My wife and I spent our 30th Anniversary in Napa and Sonoma. We are so happy we went to VJB... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Curiosity648392
Our first visit

East coasters visiting ex husbands in Sonoma enjoyed lunch and sipped wines. Everything exceeded... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
dpmirkin01
New York City, New York

All reviews pizza gelato italian wines great food wine tasting ribs italian style wine club chocolate shop three tenors tasting room salad great deli became members knowledgeable staff sandwiches can't wait to go back
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We enjoyed a tasting at VJB Cellars on our first day in Sonoma. We had a bottle of 2015 Sangiovese wine with the most incredible pizza topped with freshly roasted red peppers. It was out of this world. In fact, we went there for lunch 3 days in a row because we LOVED it so much. We were also lucky enough to meet the owner who is originally from Naples, Italy. Loved the wine, food and staff. We also joined the wine club and look forward to our first delivery.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Henry B, Owner at VJB Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Hi There,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and welcome to the Family! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the Sangiovese, as it tends to sell out fast. It's great to hear you were able to meet my Father and appreciate my Mother's cooking. Looking forward to your next visit with us!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

We were in the Napa Valley from 9/29-10/7 so our daughter & son-in-law suggested we try VJB. We decided to drive over to Kenwood on Monday 10/2/17. What a great experience. We were greeted on arrival by a very warm, friendly young lady who told us about everything available on site. We started with a panini and a tasting of their Prosecco in the courtyard. We then moved inside for a tasting with Matthieu. He was great and shared so many stories about VJB. You could tell that he loved what he does! Their wines are all Italian varietals. We fell in love with their Rosso Family Blend! One of our favorite wines when we were in Umbria in 2014 was Sagrantino! We couldn't believe someone actually grows the grape here in the US. We were sold! Joined the wine club and left with 2 cases of wine but not before we stopped in the gelato/candy store and each enjoyed a gelato! You could easily spend the entire day 'hanging out' here and everyone is so friendly. Had the good fortune to meet Vittorio. What a sweetheart he is. Unfortunately, on Sunday evening 10/8 the fires started. We were so relieved that they made it without any damage, but I'm sure is has been a harrowing couple of weeks! Can't wait to get back and also look forward to our first wine club shipment!

Henry B, Owner at VJB Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Hi Carole,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review and welcome to the Family. I't's great that you were already familiar with Italian Varietals and I'm so glad we have you're favorite! Thank you for your kind words and my parents and I are so blessed that our winery and properties were spared. Looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Take a break and visit this wonderful tasting room to enjoy a unique experience. Great food to pair with delicious wines.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Henry B, Owner at VJB Cellars, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Hi There,

Thank you for reviewing my Family's Winery. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and my Mother's cooking. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Once again we made our annual stop at VJB Cellars during our annual "Crush" trip to the Napa/Sonoma Valley.

Fell in love with VJB Cellars a year ago due to the wonderful atmosphere, great people/service and fabulous wines/champagnes! Some of our favorites!

Will be back again next year with a larger group to celebrate our 60th B-Days!

Thanks Henry!

1  Thank gregkR6563ZS

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your review and coming back to the Family Winery. Looking forward to your visit next year! Give us a call before hand and we can set up a nice tasting for you all!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Mathieu from VJB Cellars came to our hotel our 1st night there for a wine tasting. His knowledge & enthusiasm plus the good wines made us want to visit their cellar. We loved the whole experience. The bar is beautiful. We enjoyed a great wood fired pizza along with a wine tasting outside under an umbrella. We felt like we were back in Italy! We enjoyed the wine so much we joined the wine club. And we went back the next day for another pizza lunch & more wine!

Hi There,

Welcome to the Family! It's great to hear that you met Mathieu and visited my Family's Winery. Recreating our homeland in Italy was exactly what we wanted to do. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your time here so much that you came back. Hope to see you on your next visit to Wine Country.