“Great Getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Spring lilacs at Cathleen's Country Cottage
Winter snow at Cathleen's Country Cottage Blooming Apple Trees on Our Circular Drive
Check Availability

Jesus G
San Diego, United States
“Great Getaway”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Very roomy and charming cottage in a very quiet area in the Julian Mountains. Definetely a pet and children friendly enviornment , my grandson and the whole family loved it! Great bird watching too.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
20 Apr 2017
Thank you for your review.
Cathleen's Pet-Friendly Cottage is a great place to stay, and explore the beautiful Julian area.
Felicity...
“Romantic and family friendly”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed here on a cold weekend with my husband, toddler, baby, and three friends. The cottage was very clean, beautiful, cozy, and had everything I needed and more. I was thrilled to find that the kitchen was stocked with every supply for cooking and baking, which I took advantage of. We even baked with some of the delicious little yellow apples that grew on the tree outside! (I would come back even just for those apples, they were so good). The wood stove in the livingroom was easy to use and added a special coziness. The bed in the bedroom was comfortable and had a beautiful quilt and pillow shams. I took a photo of my baby sitting on the bed with the light coming in from the windows that turned out just beautiful! The place had such a wonderful feel to it. We loved it, and will definitely stay here again!

16 Mar 2017
Cathleen's Pet Friendly Cottage is a cozy, comfortable haven for families with children. Our front deck is a great place for weekend barbeques. The Julian area is well-known for its apple orchards and apple pies. We are surrounded by national, state, and county parks that are great for hiking and horse-back riding.
michaelga...
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Had a great relaxing stay at this nice little cottage. I was amazed at all the little things, blenders, pots, pans,everything we needed and then some.The other thing I noticed is how clean everything was, all fresh linens you could smell without trying. My 2 sons, my wife& I had a great time. We even ate a bunch of apples off the tree out front. Those are some super sweet apples.

16 Mar 2017
Cathleen's Pet-Friendly Cottage is a great getaway for families. Our cottage is very clean and comfortable. We are located in a residential, Julian neighborhood, and are within two miles of Julian's historic gold-mining town. We invite rental guests and neighbors to pick apples from the apple trees on our property.
mamushka2...
San Diego, California
“Cozy, Comfortable, and Quiet!”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

My stay at Cathleen's Pet Friendly cottage was a warm and welcoming home away from home. This is a charming little cottage in a pretty neighborhood. With just the right little personal touches to make this a wonderful place to rest and relax!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Mar 2017
Cathleen's Pet Friendly Cottage is a comfortable haven for people on vacation. It is in a wooded, residential Julian neighborhood, and is within two miles of Julian's historic town. We welcome people with children and pet dogs. Many of our guests visit the beautiful Julian area to see our precious wildlife and to explore our surrounding national, state and county parks.
iscorlett
San Diego, California
“Excellent place to stay and enjoy”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in April 2016

Comfortable, very clean and well maintained. We had everything we needed in this cozy but uncrowded cottage. We enjoyed being indoors and outside on the deck. It was just the restful and enjoyable weekend my husband and I needed. Looking forward to more weekends when we get time to get away again. It's not too far but it feels so remote and serene. Lovely cottage and uplifting mountain property.

8 Mar 2017
Cathleen's Pet-Friendly Cottage is a great place to vacation. This cottage is in a wooded, residential Julian neighborhood. It is within two miles of Julian's historic town.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 149
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing