The Palm Hotel
US$ 98
  • Breakfast included
US$ 144
US$ 95
Gunn House Hotel(Sonora)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
US$ 149
US$ 115
US$ 90
RodewayInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We recently stayed for four days while visiting Yosemite National Park. I picked the large room , Sunset (?), because it was my wife and son and because, as usual, we way over packed and had a lot of stuff. The room was just right, big and airy and was very comfortable. We slept with the porch door open and the fresh cool air was fantastic. The breakfasts were good but make sure you tell the staff if you have any dietary issues.
It's a bit of a ride to Yosemite, about an hour to the Big Oak Flat Gate, but not a big deal. I would definitely stay here again. It was a bit pricey but for the size of the room it was well worth the money.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2011

My family of 5 stayed here in June while traveling to Yosemeti. The rooms were nicely decorated and comfortable. Our room did have have shades to pull down to block out any light. The breakfast was extremely good. The innskeeper was polite and his wife was very friendly.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank dduck140
Reviewed 6 June 2011

I'll say this place bu innkeeper is very rude and annoying .. though the lady who cooks breakfast is nice but you don't really want to deal with someone so rude over ur vacation ,
do you !! so g to this palce only if all other are booked .

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank iTravel612
Reviewed 2 June 2011

The building is nice. The decoration was not to my taste.
The room and bathroom where of good size; However, the bed was very uncomfortable and none of the windows had curtains on them (I noticed this in all the other bedrooms as well). I'm a light sleeper, so the mixture of a hard bed an no way to keep the light out in the early AM made me miserable. I tossed and turned all morning waiting for 8:30 AM to roll by when breakfast (which was very good) was served.
Also, I had some of the worst allergy reactions (waking up totally stuffy) that I have ever had. Don't know how old that pink wall to wall carpet is, but I felt perfectly fine once I got home.
I love staying in Bed and Breakfast's and have done so all over the U.S. - Especially near National Parks. I love spending an entire day hiking, swimming etc.. and getting back to a comfy room to rest so I can do it again the next day. I got to do all of that while staying at the Victorian Gold, minus the comfy part... and, really, for $120+ a night one should really be able to get a good night sleep.

I recommend them to get some new beds, put some curtains up (or start serving breakfast at 7 AM - since I was awake with the sun) and clean those carpets.

Room Tip: not sure
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ticolocosf
Reviewed 21 July 2008

My Husband and I took a short trip up to the foothills and stayed at the Victorian Gold B&B. The B&B was very quiet and we loved the victorian decor. The breakfasts were GREAT. The Host were very helpful. We had a nice little holiday only a hour away. The rooms all have their own bathrooms and you can rent DVD's for the nights you like to stay in. The Jamestown area has many different activities. Railroad historical park, Great dinner dinning. Don't pass by Stoagies if you enjoy cigars or imported beers.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)