“Fantastic tasteful fresh !!!”
Review of Luna Grill

Luna Grill
Ranked #97 of 745 Restaurants in Irvine
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 14
Description: Luna Grill was founded in San Diego by husband and wife Sean and Maria Pourteymour, with the mission of providing healthy dining out options for families on the go. Since then, they continue their promise to provide real food crafted with care that is always fresh and cooked to order.
Reviewed 21 April 2015

Wife's Favourite restaurant ! Good fresh food in a comfortable atmosphere , service is very friendly, most times is full so be patient is worth the wait

Reviewed 2 April 2015

I love the food as a Persian it most taste like Persian food as a lot of Persian market provide. check that out good quality food, fast and appetite design but in compare it is a little expensive. for example a ground beef stew comes with tomato salad and rice for 11$ which other restaurant serve it little cheaper. I would recommended food is great. trust me.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

If you are in the mood for mediterranean food in the mall - this is a great option. Sitting area is nice and spread out. Wifi though was being leached from Google Wifi from Starbucks ?

Other than that we ordered food from Döner G few days later and they tasted much better for the same neighborhood.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

My husband and I walk to this place from where we live and after all this time - each time we go - they place never disappoints.

The flat cut chicken is still amazing, While a plate can save you money because it comes with rice and a salad, I often get the salad only and then add the chicken. It is a little pricier and for $15 at a self serve place it can seem kind of high, but it is still cheaper than going elsewhere and probably a tad better than eating burgers and fries (but you never really know!)

Hubby loves the lamb and we frequent the place often. This time we went with another couple who really loved the food as much as we do,

We wish they would expand into AZ. where we spend a great deal of our time but until then we can enjoy Luna here in CA. just a few blocks from home.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I ordered online for pick up at the Alton Parkway location: spinach pie, veggie platter, and mini-baklava. When I arrived to pick up my order, there was no place nearby to park (or reserved for pick up-only orders). I was told that there was no spinach pie (disappointing, since it's prominently featured in the online order form) and it was deducted from my bill. (NOTE: They had the nerve to ask for a tip despite the fact that the only effort they expended was to put the food into a take-out container.) I specifically added a note to my online order: "no onions" and when I looked at the couscous salad, red and green onions galore! (They should have told me so that I could have made another selection.) Then, I had to laugh: I did not get a pita; I got 3/4 of a very small (5") pita! Really? Can they not afford to give each customer a whole pita? Wow. They also did not include a napkin or eating utensils. The food tasted ok - not good not bad. There was way too much hummus for the pittance of pita they allotted the order. The grape leaf rolls were good. The baklava (emphasis on the mini) was 2 bites. Seems like this place is more interested in saving a few bucks by skimping on customer orders than in providing a positive dining experience. To be fair, I called to complain and the "manager" offered to make a note to give me a repeat of my meal if I came back and dined in. I'll pass.