“Excellent family style chicken kabob, rice, vegetables and salads!”
Review of Panini Cafe

Panini Cafe
Ranked #64 of 745 Restaurants in Irvine
Reviewed 21 August 2017

The name just recently changed to "Panini Kabob Grill".
Excellent family style chicken kabob, rice, vegetables and salads! I thought this was just a sandwich place...boy was I wrong...some of most tastiest chicken kabob we have eaten. The salads were good and very fresh. Basamati rice was very good. The service was excellent and very friendly welcoming staff.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

We stopped by on a Wednesday around noon. There was not wait when we arrived and we were seated immediately. There is both indoor and outdoor seating! We chose outdoor seating as it was a really nice day.

The server was very good! The menu has something for everyone. I ordered a chicken kabob meal. I ordered it with brocoli (instead of rice) - it was grilled brocoli - and a cesaer salad. The meal was too big for lunch! And tasted very good.

Would definitely recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Order the $29.99 meal. It's supposed to serve three people. But I believe it could serve four. Includes chicken kabobs...your choice or rice...and your choice of two salads. Two times three of us have gone here and ordered this dish. Once for lunch; once for diner. We ate, and ate, and ate until so full we could hardly waddle out of the place. And still we took food home. Good food! Delicious food! And Plenty of Food!!! Plan to go back a third time but for breakfast next time as I've heard that is good as well!

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

They have a limited menu for breakfast but we had four different items. All tasted good. The steak and eggs is really a kabob which was very delicious. The French toast was very good.

Service was prompt and attentive.

Prices were a bit pricey for what you got (all entries were about $12.95.

Otherwise five stars.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

No matter how many times I come I always order the Koobideh Kabob. I love koobideh and they grill it perfectly. The plate is pretty big so I always get the 2 skewers and bring half home. My friend had the Charbroiled Chicken Shish Kabob whcih she said was amazing so maybe one day I will try it.