Tradewinds Airport Hotel
US$ 126
US$ 209
US$ 160
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 183/night.

US$ 103
US$ 82
US$ 161
US$ 155
US$ 132
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

US$ 120
  • Bar/Lounge
Diamond Inn(Inglewood)
US$ 116
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
columbus
Reviewed 17 April 2012

The room was ok, the staff was helpful and friendly. This was a last minute stop & if you don't mind the planes flying overhead, you'll be fine. The rate was very reasonable. If you're looking for an inexpensive place to stay, this is the place.

• Stayed: March 2012
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I previously reviewed this heap back in the day when tripadvisor was a forum. I literally risked my life here and ultimately fled to another hotel instead of spending three hours here before a flight. DO NOT, DO NOT, EVEN THINK ABOUT STAYING HERE. Filthy, haven for drugs and pimps, and one of the worst areas in LA. How do I really feel about this?

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank cdfs
Reviewed 4 January 2012

Just thought I'd share that this place is an alias of Adventurer Allsuite Hotel which I've reviewed.

The property is located @ 4200 W Century Blvd, Inglewood CA, 90304
The property is the lot immediately to the SW from the intersection of W Century Blvd & S Freeman Ave, Inglewood CA. It is the apartment complex like building with a conspicuous pool in the aerial photo.

Someone keeps tampering with the location marker on Google Maps, so make sure you check against the location I described.

The address 4229 W Century Blvd is fake. I believe someone made it up in order to list up multiple entries on review sites. The odd range address go to N side of Century link, so 4229 would be right across the street. There is no lodging facility there. Just check the map.

This is the link to actual review:

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank UE777
Reviewed 31 December 2011

Where do i begin? With the shady people standing around outside, the numerous dirty kids running around that apparently call the place home, the ppl who "live" there yelling at each other and using extremely foul language or the fact that we moved the table to block the door because we were frightened?
I was visiting family from out of town, i had an issue with my rental car and had to take it back and get a different one but i had to wait until the next day. This "hotel" (and i use that term lightly) was the cheapest $56 for the 18 hours i needed to stay somewhere. It was myself and my 2 small children. I am all for budget hotels but this was beyond.....
I reserved a double room. What i received was a room with a double and a room with a pull out couch that was so dingy and dirty i refused to let my children even sit on it. The double bed was so saggy and broken down you could see it by just looking at it. The comforter had tears and holes in it...like it was stabbed, the furniture was severely burnt by cigarettes. There were spots of what looked to me as blood on the walls and such.
The bathroom was frightening. The tiles were falling off. The shower backed up everytime the water ran. So standing in the shower mid calf in someone else's dingy water made me want to gag. We pushed the table up to the door when we went to bed in fear of being robbed. I wasn't going to checkout until around 10 am the next day but checked out at 5am and took a cab to the rental car place to sit there until our car was ready 5 hours later. I just wanted to get out of that hell hole!
The Jack in the Box across the street took foodstamps....that should tell you something. The "dinner" was cold fries and burnt chili. My kids wouldn't even eat it and they are by no means picky! I am not much of a champagne drinker so i opted for a soda. It tasted so foul i was sure there was something in it. I took two sips and didn't drink the rest in fear of getting sick.
Really wish i would have stayed down the road for $3 more.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank ThatsMe78
Reviewed 21 November 2011

How this place is still open is nothing less than a miracle. The staff were very rude, and unhelpful. Hygiene levels were the worst I've seen. The only positive point I can think of is that it's close to the airport (but right under the flight path), just pay slightly more and try somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo