“Lovely Lunch”
Review of Golden Dragon

Golden Dragon
Ranked #24 of 147 Restaurants in Indio
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Based only on reviews from Trip Advisor I tried this place for lunch.. Nice surprise; GREAT FOOD, excellent service, very clean and tidy restaurant. I had the lunch special of shrimp and vegetables, egg drop soup, fried rice and egg roll. All of this for under $10.00. Very pleased and I will return again.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We found this place after reading many reviews on the Internet...and glad we did!
I don’t write many reviews but the food here was incredibly good. I haven’t found such good shrimp with lobster sauce since my days in Brooklyn many years ago. The egg drop soup, BBQ spareribs, pot stickers, fried rice and sesame chicken were terrific also.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Since it was the start of Chinese New Years, we were in the mood for Chinese food. We visited this restaurant based on the reviews here. We were not disappointed. The restaurant is very clean. We were promptly greeted and asked if we wanted anything to drink before we sat down. The menu is very extensive. We ordered two dishes. Both came with a bowl of rice. We ate until we were absolutely full and could not finish all of the food. It was very well prepared. Nothing was over or under cooked and it was spiced appropriately.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Having never ordered from any Chinese restaurant before in the area, Golden Dragon rated best. The restaurant is VERY CLEAN, and don't let the exterior and location fool you. Very professional, clean and the food was good! I would order again, and might go in to eat next time. As a very picky eater, I forgot be the food to be above the average.
Thanks Golden Dragon staff, great job.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Had lunch with several friends and all the meals were wonderful. My shrimp had such a fresh taste it was some of the best I have ever had. Prices are so reasonable that you can have lunch for under $10. Owner was very cordial and spent time with everyone. They are open to suggestion if you want something special added to the menu. Can't say enough nice things about this place, you really have to experience it yourself