All reviews lawn games pool bar tennis tournament rooms are large fire pit great property adult pool grounds are beautiful night stay main pool palm springs desert floaties patio gm cabana coachella
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

The hotel is lovely. Big rooms, lovely grounds with fruit trees and fire pits. Pool was nice. However I was bored. The resort only has a small gift shop. No other shopping or entertainment. The pool is nice but it was too hot and there wasn’t enough shade. I had to clear someone else’s dishes off a lounger in order to get a spot, and spilled the remains in someone’s drink on me. Yuck. The pool staff didn’t seem to care to give me any service at all. And the food at the resort is overpriced - if you can even get any. I only saw the restaurant was only open once in the 5 days we stayed there. I had to get an Uber and go into town just to get some food. I have to go back for a week in November and am not looking forward to it.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Katie G, General Manager at Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

I want to thank you again for taking the time to respond to our survey. I know it is not always easy to find the time, or the desire to share an experience that was below expectations. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and look forward to using your comments to help us provide a better experience for all of our guests.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I really love giving great reviews but I just can't with this one. Where do I start....first off, when we arrived the grounds crew was everywhere, using blowers, mowers, etc. and it was difficult to get to our room trying to avoid them. Trying to find our room was a joke, this place is like a maze and we went round and round looking for our room, which was in the middle of the property. Since we drove a very long distance, we decided to have dinner the first night in the hotel restaurant and discovered it was closed! The next day we got to the pool (which was really nice) only to discover that they closed the pool bar 10 minutes after we go there without asking us if we needed anything (lunch!) before they closed. We went inside to discover that the restaurant was also closed so we had to order through the bar inside. We were told at check-in that they were totally booked and made us feel like we were lucky to get the room we got (an upgrade...ya right). During our stay we literally saw about 5 people and for two days, we were the only ones in the pool! Very weird! Would I stay here again.....absolutely not!

Room tip: Rooms were nice with great housekeeping
Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Matt L, General Manager at Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Due to a lack of availability at the other hotels and resorts surrounding Indian Wells, we had to stay at the Miramonte....and boy am I glad we did! It was just what the doctor ordered! Quiet, relaxing, beautifully kept grounds had me captivated for 2 days. We treated ourselves to room service, and it was worth every penny - with generous portions that did not leave us hungry. The staff was kind and always ready and willing to assist. If you're looking for a room with two queen beds, ask for room 705... It's right in front of the Quiet Pool, and has a beautiful view in the back. It was where we enjoyed our room service both mornings.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Greg P
Matt L, General Manager at Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Dear Greg P,
Thank you for your feedback. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Miramonte and our staff was polite and helpful. Our resort is the perfect place for relaxation and rejuvenation, so we're happy you found us! Hope to see you back for the holidays - we have have a Thanksgiving feast planned in our Citrus & Palm restaurant!

Matt La Vine

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

I’d like to start by saying that the staff was really wonderful at this hotel. EVERYONE was fantastic and went out of their way to provide great service, Daniel at the front desk in particular. Unfortunately, there just wasn’t enough staff (or so it seemed) to provide effective service. No bellman stationed at the front or seemingly anywhere to be found was a terrible first impression. The rooms and resort are a bit worn down as well.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rachele M
Matt L, General Manager at Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2018

The rooms are old and worn down. The service at the hotel was fine -- but calling this place a resort and charging "resort" prices is just not right. It is a tired hotel without any real amenities -- certainly not a resort.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank E8583PXrobertw
Matt L, General Manager at Miramonte Indian Wells Resort & Spa, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018