2,875 results
All reviews adult pool golf course butler service lantana restaurant self parking penthouse suite agave sunset resort fee golf view pool area palm springs ping pong great resort play golf spring break living area memorial day weekend
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a chance to spend a long weekend at the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells. We've been there before and loved it. This trip was just as special. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was perfect and the resort grounds were extra nice.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
EevetE, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello O6927XUjimm - Thank you for your review! We appreciate that you are a loyal, returning guest and are delighted that you had a special trip here and enjoyed the rooms, resort and service! Looking forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I highly recommend trying out one of their Villas. It is an experience to remember. The grounds are clean and well manicured.The amenities are well appointed. The spa was fantastic and being on two championship golf courses is a topper.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
EevetE, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Randy - Thank you for the review and comments! Yes, the villas are a fabulous way to be papmpered here! As is the spa, and golf. You summed it all up for us... thank you and we're delighted you enjoyed all that we have to offer!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I attended a conference as was very impressed by the property. Although very spread out, it was very peaceful. Great staff, rooms were clean and the service was top notch. I would recommend this property!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank stellastroud

Hi stellastroud - Thank you for the review and recommendation! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay, got to see the resort amenities, and would love to have you back on an leisure retreat!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I feel kind of bad for only giving this beautiful hotel a 3 star review but I have such mixed feelings about it. I paid $300 a night and when you pay this much your expectations are pretty high..
When we arrived to check in they told me I only ordered a room with one bed which was not true because my mother in law was with us and I had the reservation in my hand. Luckily they had a room with the two beds that I originally got and they “upgraded” it to be across from the pool. I wanted the Mountain View room I originally booked but it ended up being super convenient because we had our dog with us and it was easy to go back and forth to take him out so it worked out. After check in we dropped our stuff and went to dinner at the restaurant there Lantana. This is the place that had the most impact on lowering my stars overall. We stood where the host was supposed to greet us for our 6 minutes with no one there. It wasn’t even busy at all.. so we finally got a servers attention and they showed us where we could sit. We sat outside in the middle of other occupied tables. No server came
Or even looked at us for a good 15 minutes. Servers even walked by us helping other tables! We were laughing because it was so unbelievable. Finally my husband got up and had to find someone to help us. It took forever to bring us water and drinks but eventually we got to order and the food was pretty good. (Not a lot of dinner options tho).
The next morning we decided to eat breakfast there again with hopes it would be better. It was way more crowded in the morning but the service was amazing! We were very happy. I ordered the Greek yoghurt and fruit and it was great! Until.. I found a piece of black plastic in my mouth! It was mixed in with the fruit... ugh. We told our waiter and the breakfast was comped. I was so sad because everything was great, besides the plastic lol.
After that we spent all day at the pool which was awesome and the service was great all day. The only thing that took forever was closing our tab the guy didn’t come back for over a half hour.
We went into downtown Palm Springs for dinner the next night because I didn’t want to deal with Lantana again.
Sunday morning we went to the restaurant for breakfast and it was good again.. just had to wait FOREVER to pay our bill. My husband had to get up and go get it from our waitress.
After this we went to the adult only pool. There were no servers until about lunch time. One girl came and said do you need anything? I asked for a menu (which means yes I would like to order something soon probably) right ? So anyway she never came bck to us after handing us a menu which was annoying so I walked over to the oasis bar and ordered. I got a side of fruit and chips and salsa.
The same lady ended up bringing me the food and said “oh we brought you the fruit platter instead of the side of fruit”. I said okay that’s fine as long as I get charged for what I ordered only. She kind of rolled her eyes and walked away. Then she comes back on her way to deliver someone else food and rudely flops a bill down on my pool chair without saying anything. It literally felt like she threw it. I go to flip it over to look at it and it’s not even my bill. She comes back 15 minutes later and I said oh I dont think this is mine and she says “ya it’s not”, takes it and switches it with mine without any apology. Then tells me “next time just so you know that’s the fruit platter not the side of fruit”. I was so confused by this because it was the kitchens fault for not ordering the right one, not mine. So I didn’t understand why she was even telling me this. Then she hands me a water which I took because I was still confused and then turns back around and tells me that wasn’t for me, so I hand it back. Like... wow. I’m not sure what was going on. Anyway she was so rude and never apologized for any of the mistakes. I couldn’t believe it.
It makes me so disappointed that such a nice beautiful resort would have this kind of service at a 4 star hotel. Maybe the hotel just doesn’t know any of this and this is why I had to make this review. Overall I loved our room, the pool, the walks around the resort, the spa, etc. The restaurant service and poolside need help.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank brittneylafontaine

Early Oct 2019 stay...
Weather was AWESOME - warm days; cool nights
Resort is best available resort for mid to luxury range accoms in/near Palm Springs.
High floor GOLF view is best. Deluxe room was very nice. Avoid lower floors & Pool view (noisy)
7 pools; lots of room for kids play; Adult pool is peaceful; has lots of shade & great poolside service
Wife had massage @ spa & highly recommended (Ask for James)
Gym was very nice; large
The rear lobby veranda is great place for evening cocktail
Both in-house restaurants are good
Indian Wells golf course is next door & you can arrange & pay for rounds on your room charge (recommend PLAYERS course over Celebrity)
VUE restaurant @ Indian Well golf course is VERY good - good happy hour; great view & outside seating; sports on all TVs inside

Only negative at all is that bath towels feel like they got them from Holiday Inn fire sale.

It's best location & best resort in Palm Springs. Try it.

Room Tip: High floor GOLF view is best. Avoid lower floors & Pool view (noisy)
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear TheTD - Thank you for posting such detailed feedback! So happy you enjoyed your stay in and around the resort. You provide excellent details about the amenities, and glad to know you enjoyed it all. Regarding the towels, thank you, all comments are taken into consideration to help us improve as well.