“Wonderful place, great seafood”
Review of King's Fish House

King's Fish House
Reserve with OpenTable
King's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I came here for a relaxing dinner of fresh seafood. Last night, we started with oysters on the half-shell. We picked Kumamoto from Washington state, James River from Virginia, and Blue Points from Connecticut. They came with seafood cocktail sauce, grated horseradish, and a shallot vinaigrette. We enjoyed them so much that we ordered seconds. Then I had broiled scallops with rosemary potatoes and garlic sautéed spinach, while my husband picked the World Class tuna melt. Awesome dinner. I have also had their Atlantic lobster. If you order that, be sure to add the New England clam bake addition to the dinner. This place is pricey, but worth it.

Reviewed 11 February 2017

All the other reviews will tell you about the fresh seafood and its quality. One person in our party had a steak and it was good. Portions are plentiful, especially the salad.

But the kicker is that this place has no corkage fees (the whole chain doesn't, I believe). The meal is even better when you can bring your favorite bottle of wine to pair with your meal, and don't get gouged for restaurant wine prices or a $20+ corkage fee.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I have eaten her several times before, this time with my family. Natalie was ourt server and did a great job with the very demanding group. Tea, bread, drinks and hyper 4 year old.

My wife loves the fish tacos and sashimi (which says alot), my dad loves the fish and chips, my niece had fresh chicken strips, the calamari is one of my favorites and my brother had a burger. As always, everything was great.

The chain keeps changing the side dish options which is frustrating but I really wanted to compliment Natalie for her service.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This restaurant serves simple, fresh well prepared seafood. The service is efficient and unobtrusive. For a business meeting, the noise level is perfect to carry out a good conversation. Finally, pretty good value for money.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I ate here late one night we were not sure what to order and being late we started with sushi. We order more rolls and it was the best sushi I have ever had!