Our room was overlooking the pool however ALL of the rooms on the north side face the pool and the Huntington Beach pier. Night woes were awesome but in the morning, watching the surfers was great! Restaurant was good, bar at night was fun, deli was poorly stocked, beautiful pool and hot tub. Once you get off the hotel grounds, wifi is all over. The hotel wants $12.95 for Internet. Valet at $26/day (good and prompt service). It seemed they nickel and dimed for everything including extra chocolates at the turn down service after the first night and a paper after the first day too. Walk across the street to the beach. Rent bikes on the east side of the Huntington Pier about 3 blocks inland. $7/day compared to $30 at the hotel. Ride to Newport Beach and have a decent dinner at the Crab Cooker! Fun time. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Beach Resort, a Hilton Hotel is located on the picturesque coastline of Southern California, in the heart of Surf City USA™ in Huntington Beach, California. Book a room or oceanview suite and enjoy proximity to Disneyland(R) Resort, Knott's Berry Farm and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Join us for lunch or dinner at the famous Shades Restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Waterfront Beach Resort, A Hilton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Huntington Beach
- Hilton Hotel Huntington Beach
- Hilton Waterfront Beach Resort