Sun 'n' Sands Motel
Pasea Hotel & Spa(Huntington Beach)
US$ 402
US$ 321
paseahotel.com
  • Pool
Best Western Harbour Inn & Suites(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
US$ 284
US$ 250
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Huntington Beach Orange County(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 191
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Surf City(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
BestWestern.com
US$ 128
US$ 112
ComfortSuites
Ocean Surf Inn & Suites(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 157
US$ 150
Huntington Surf Inn(Huntington Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 247
Agoda.com
All reviewsclean basic roommetal keycoffee and pastriesacross the streetgreat locationfront deskwalking distance to downtownhuntington piernon smokingstayed for nightswould stay here againking bedbeach towelscarriepchsurfrefrigerator
Reviewed 5 September 2011

My wife and I had no reservations at all but everything worked out fine during our short stay in Huntington Beach. We checked several other hotels/motels in the area, some of them way inland, but decided to stay at Sun 'n' Sands because of the fair rate considering the excellent location.
Friendly staff, safe, quiet, walking distance from the pier and you just have to cross PCH in order to have your feet buried in the sand. That's all you're looking for when you stay in HB, right?

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dani_Cera
Reviewed 6 August 2011

The Sun and Sands was recommended to me by a friend. After going online and reading some of review I debated about going. I am so glad I went! The lady at the front was amazing. I have a 8, 6 and 3 year old and they all loved her. She was extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ktice
Reviewed 19 July 2011

This little motel is not a pretentious hotel but gee, it does the job. The on site manager, Carrie, works hard to please and accommodate her guests. We checked in for two nights, have ended up staying four, and would stay longer if we did not have to fly home.
The mini suite we had...slightly larger than your normal double room, was clean and spacious. The rooms were serviced daily was a lovely cleaning lady. As for safety, I don't know what that whacko below was talking about, but we were comfortable enough to leave the teens to themselves for an hour while we had a quick romantic dinner at Main Street. Plenty of Jag's, Lexus's, and Mercedes in the car park, so they must have felt good about the
place too.
You can't beat location as it's right across the road from Huntington Beach, you can hire chairs and umbrellas from Carrie. My hubby surfed all day, quids boogie boarded and I enjoyed the sun. When the sun went down there are plenty of restaurants handy and South Coast Plaza is about 10 mins away by car.
All in all we loved it....As stated above Carrie does her best to work with you and make your stay enjoyable. We will be back, same time next year without any hesitations.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank LisyLoo
Reviewed 12 May 2011

It was our second time there. We were visiting Los Angeles, and I talked my friends into going down there. We didn`t have a reservation, just showed up, but we got our rooms just fine.
For a motel it has all the equipment you need. The rooms are a bit tight but you`re not spending much time in there so its fine.
Nice bathroom with a shower.
They have their own parking lot, so thats a plus.
Main street is just a few minutes walk, so you are close to everything!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank zsofka
Reviewed 16 April 2011

First stay there was hair on the pillows they did give us new pillows in plastic. Second stay the shower didn't work& they were we will fix it soon. Hours later then coped an attitude.

• Stayed: September 2010