“Do it!! It's amazing!!”

Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc. offers a fun range of jumps: Tandem jumps, Accelerated Freefall Training, Experienced Jumps, Video and Picture services. It is located in Hollister, California (near Santa Cruz and Monterey). See Big Sur, the Sierra's, Monterey Bay, and San Francisco from freefall! Drop Zone.
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I came here with my sister after finding them on groupon. We booked it 6 months prior to our visit in the US and the lady on the phone was helpful and made it easy to book! We opted to upgrade to 11,000 as it's better for the video package we had. I would highly advise to book the video footage as although it can seem pricey you get some great shots and if you only plan on doing this once it's only a small price for the memory. From the instructor and videographer and the the people in the plane with us all the jumpers are easy to talk to and make the experience even more enjoyable!! We received and email the day before our jump to confirm times and estimated weather which I thought was great as I forgot to write down the time :/.

There was one member of staff that unfortunately let the team down but thankfully everyone else made up for it. She was rude when we came to check in and had an attitude!! We are from the UK and our emergency contact would be a UK number but she said that isn't allowed and if we don't have a contact in the US then that's our problem (this was never explained previously). We just used our hotel number and it wasn't a problem as thankfully we had no issues.

Overall this was honestly the best Experience of my life.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing time at Hollister. I jumped with Edu who was fun and made me feel safe and at ease the whole time.. I forgot the videographer's name (he was wearing fairy lights on his jacket!) but he was amazing! Lots of energy and made the experience even better! Although the outside video package is a little pricey it is 100% recommended!! I got some awesome shots and a cool video :) the lady on the computer at check in seemed a bit rude.. she told us its our "own problem" that we have no american emergency contact number (as we were on holiday from UK)...but the other staff and experience made up for that!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I am not sure if this is the correct company but I do love my experience skydiving, will definitely come back and do it again! Ashley is my instructor. And got this on groupon and I tell u, it sure was worth it. For only $80 I was able to skydive, the video and photo package is more expensive than my dive I tell u, Hahahah...go to groupon for more discount.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

My son turned 18 and he and I decided to go skydiving together (I'm 46). This was a thrill of a lifetime. We both LOVED it! We will be going back and jumping again when he comes home from college next summer. It may have to become an annual tradition.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Visited here for my first ever jump. Was an amazing experience.
But, the instructor (Ronaldo) was too pushy on buying the photo and video package right from the time i met him first till the end; even after clearing telling him that i dont need them.

On the jump front, Ronaldo was amazing, gave all clear instructions and a good landing.

And as mentioned in previous reviews, instructors just walk away and are only interested in you if they have to upsell the photo and videos.

Look out for a groupon if you plan to visit.

1  Thank MadMaTriX_blr