“Awesome!”

Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc. offers a fun range of jumps: Tandem jumps, Accelerated Freefall Training, Experienced Jumps, Video and Picture services. It is located in Hollister, California (near Santa Cruz and Monterey). See Big Sur, the Sierra's, Monterey Bay, and San Francisco from freefall! Drop Zone.
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing time at Hollister. I jumped with Edu who was fun and made me feel safe and at ease the whole time.. I forgot the videographer's name (he was wearing fairy lights on his jacket!) but he was amazing! Lots of energy and made the experience even better! Although the outside video package is a little pricey it is 100% recommended!! I got some awesome shots and a cool video :) the lady on the computer at check in seemed a bit rude.. she told us its our "own problem" that we have no american emergency contact number (as we were on holiday from UK)...but the other staff and experience made up for that!

Reviewed 24 April 2017

I am not sure if this is the correct company but I do love my experience skydiving, will definitely come back and do it again! Ashley is my instructor. And got this on groupon and I tell u, it sure was worth it. For only $80 I was able to skydive, the video and photo package is more expensive than my dive I tell u, Hahahah...go to groupon for more discount.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

My son turned 18 and he and I decided to go skydiving together (I'm 46). This was a thrill of a lifetime. We both LOVED it! We will be going back and jumping again when he comes home from college next summer. It may have to become an annual tradition.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Visited here for my first ever jump. Was an amazing experience.
But, the instructor (Ronaldo) was too pushy on buying the photo and video package right from the time i met him first till the end; even after clearing telling him that i dont need them.

On the jump front, Ronaldo was amazing, gave all clear instructions and a good landing.

And as mentioned in previous reviews, instructors just walk away and are only interested in you if they have to upsell the photo and videos.

Look out for a groupon if you plan to visit.

1  Thank MadMaTriX_blr
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2016

I booked this for my husband for Valentine's Day. He LOVED it! He did the 8000-ft. jump, and afterward bought vouchers for us both to do the 15000-ft. jump. His instructor was JR and did a fabulous job of making my husband feel safe and comfortable, and his sense of humor was greatly appreciated.

The only negative part of the experience was that due to fog, the jump was delayed. He arrived at 10:30 but there was a backlog from the morning and so at noon he left (we live nearby). They called at 12:30 to tell him to come on back, and once he was back it was about 30 minutes before he was on the plane.

The next time we do this, it will be on a Friday or a Monday, since those days are not as busy as the weekends. But now when he watches a Mission Impossible-type movie where they jump out of planes, he'll be able to say "I know what that feels like!" And someday soon, so will I. :)

1  Thank LadyDukes11