“Wow! Truly amazing!”

Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc. offers a fun range of jumps: Tandem jumps, Accelerated Freefall Training, Experienced Jumps, Video and Picture services. It is located in Hollister, California (near Santa Cruz and Monterey). See Big Sur, the Sierra's, Monterey Bay, and San Francisco from freefall! Drop Zone.
Reviewed 6 February 2015 via mobile

I decided to take my girlfriend skydiving for her birthday but not before asking if she'd be okay with that lol! All phone interactions were quite pleasant very well spoken! This made it pretty easy to not feel apprehensive about the place I had chosen to do a tandem skydive with. Dakota was my dive instructor, he was very professional throughout the jump experience! I must say I cannot explain the experience in just one review but if you feel like taking the jump don't be hesitant! Safety is present at all times I never felt unsafe even when I had left the plane haha. Breathtaking views and for you adrenaline junkies ohhhhh baby hang on!!!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Charlie was very accommodating with our desire to see something attractive and green. The plane was narrow so it is a tight fit for two but possible. Be sure to bring your camera and wear sunglasses !

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Having completed the Accelerated Freefall (AFF) course at Skydive Hollister, I highly recommend the drop zone for anybody interested in learning skydiving in a supportive, professional and fun environment. The Hollister crew is highly experienced and instructors have thousands of jumps under their belts, yet somehow they have maintained complete enthusiasm for their jobs and are out to have fun, while educating students in best practices.

I was looking for a drop zone, where I could find a team of highly motivated people, who love their profession and are willing to make me a part of their family. I felt this was essential to provide the best environment for learning skydiving basics and developing skills sets rooted in safety. Skydive Hollister delivered beyond expectations :)

I finished all seven jumps of the AFF course in one weekend, just as I had hoped. My instructor Baxter was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the course. Mako, who runs the drop zone, also instructed/jumped with me and I enjoyed learning from experienced skydivers, who were also great teachers. The AFF course is a lot of material to absorb in one weekend and these guys helped me through it all and made it fun! I’ll be forever grateful :)

I loved Skydive Hollister so much, that I made 25 skydives within three weekends; can’t wait to go back after Xmas holidays. Come and say hi, when you see me!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The ppl were great and the price was good (I used a Groupon). The only downfall is that the view from skydiving in Hollister is not as beautiful as skydiving in a place like San Diego. If you like skydiving, I still recommend it.

1  Thank Jeannie R
Reviewed 1 September 2012

The current owners bought the business & airplane a few years back. At times the phone is not answered, other times it is.

Staff at the airport state that they have not been making payments to the old owners on the aircraft or business. They said that some repo guys were snooping around the aircraft a few months back.

Not sure I'd go skydiving or be too confident of the aircraft or 'chutes when a firm is having money troubles. Firms always begin to skimp on something when money gets tight.

9  Thank TiredWorldTraveler