“Lots of fun”

Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc
More attraction details
Owner description: Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc. offers a fun range of jumps: Tandem jumps, Accelerated Freefall Training, Experienced Jumps, Video and Picture services. It is located in Hollister, California (near Santa Cruz and Monterey). See Big Sur, the Sierra's, Monterey Bay, and San Francisco from freefall! Drop Zone.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Charlie was very accommodating with our desire to see something attractive and green. The plane was narrow so it is a tight fit for two but possible. Be sure to bring your camera and wear sunglasses !

All reviews
"thrill"
"life"
"lady"

Reviewed 20 December 2013

Having completed the Accelerated Freefall (AFF) course at Skydive Hollister, I highly recommend the drop zone for anybody interested in learning skydiving in a supportive, professional and fun environment. The Hollister crew is highly experienced and instructors have thousands of jumps under their belts, yet somehow they have maintained complete enthusiasm for their jobs and are out to have fun, while educating students in best practices.

I was looking for a drop zone, where I could find a team of highly motivated people, who love their profession and are willing to make me a part of their family. I felt this was essential to provide the best environment for learning skydiving basics and developing skills sets rooted in safety. Skydive Hollister delivered beyond expectations :)

I finished all seven jumps of the AFF course in one weekend, just as I had hoped. My instructor Baxter was extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable throughout the course. Mako, who runs the drop zone, also instructed/jumped with me and I enjoyed learning from experienced skydivers, who were also great teachers. The AFF course is a lot of material to absorb in one weekend and these guys helped me through it all and made it fun! I’ll be forever grateful :)

I loved Skydive Hollister so much, that I made 25 skydives within three weekends; can’t wait to go back after Xmas holidays. Come and say hi, when you see me!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The ppl were great and the price was good (I used a Groupon). The only downfall is that the view from skydiving in Hollister is not as beautiful as skydiving in a place like San Diego. If you like skydiving, I still recommend it.

1  Thank Jeannie R
Reviewed 1 September 2012

The current owners bought the business & airplane a few years back. At times the phone is not answered, other times it is.

Staff at the airport state that they have not been making payments to the old owners on the aircraft or business. They said that some repo guys were snooping around the aircraft a few months back.

Not sure I'd go skydiving or be too confident of the aircraft or 'chutes when a firm is having money troubles. Firms always begin to skimp on something when money gets tight.

9  Thank TiredWorldTraveler
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2012

The receptionist department here at this little town of Hollister definitely should, without a doubt, provide trainings for their employees to become better in their organization skills, as well as their communication skills.
With all the past reviews I read and experienced I had at this place today, was not a mistake. Therefore, LADY BOSS should take this to the next level.
I would (after reading all the reviews about this place) take this to the next level, If I was LADY BOSS. But I am not. :(

However, my main goal here is to rate mostly the person who works directly with me.
My skydiving instructor, Ian and my video/photographer Jen. If I could rate them alone on here, they would most definitely get 5 stars from me.
Jen had captured some amazing photos of me and I love that.
Ian made me feel comfortable as a first time jumper by reassuring me and teaching me all the quick tips. :)

For being knowledgeable and informative in such a short period of time, makes them an amazing talented individual. And that's something that is very important to me as a new skydiver. So thank you again for the excellent service!

Jumping off the plane is one of the most craziest, insane, and daring thing one could do. Today, I had ventured out to experienced the thrill of my life and discovered that skydiving can be nerve-wracking at times. However, after I jumped out of that plane, my mind forgets all about the worrisome, stress, problems, challenges, and obstacles I had. Yes! It was definitely a stress reliever for me.
And to be able to see how beautiful our world looks from the horizons, while free falling from10k Ft above the sky, makes it an unforgettable experience for a life time!

1  Thank sophanni