“NYC Style Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 May 2017

One of the only places I could find New York style Pizza by the slice. Purchased 4 slices and soda's to take to Hermosa Beach for lunch. The pizza was very good.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

This is my go to place after drinks in Hermosa Beach. Have not had a bad pizza after a few drinks.

They are pretty quick to take your order and get served. Always like to sit in small table outside and watch people walk by.

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Great after an afternoon on the beach. Hit the spot. Second time here in 3 years. Will come again. The crust and sauce are delicious. Price is right also.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Go to Hermosa beach about every six weeks. This restaurant has very good pizza. I highly recommend. But the last two times I have been in there I decided to try the calzone. First time the center of the calzone was very cold. So I boxed it up and took it back to my condo and warmed it there. I thought it was a one off experience. But today I went back and had the exact same experience. For whatever reason, they are unable to cook it enough. I do not recommend the calzone. The pizza is still very good.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

We spent the day at the Santa Monica Pier and got back to our hotel on the Strand and just wanted a pizza to eat in our room. The desk gave us the menu for Paisanos. Trying to call it was hard to get through to the number. It was after 8:00 p.m. so there should have been no reason they couldn't answer the phone. The person said our pizza would take 45 minutes. I think it came in 30 minutes and it was stone cold! That means that it was done in about 20 and sat. We were at the beach house across the street so it was not that far. If we weren't so tired we would have gone over there and complained, but at that hour we just threw out the left overs. With the other good places we had already been to, it was sad that we had a bad experience.