“Lunch after the Beach..”

Paisanos Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #39 of 137 Restaurants in Hermosa Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

My boys wanted to have pasta after spending the morning swimming.
It's best to park across the street at the beach parking. Street parking is limited.

Kids had simple pasta with marinara sauce, it was on the bland side but kids ate it fine. I had the veggie calzone which was delicious.

I would have had pizza but I had pizza the last two days. There was a sign for two NY pizza slices with a drink for $7. Or a slice with salad and a drink for $7.99..M-F till 4:00pm. Maybe next time we are at the beach will get the pizza since couple of customers were leaving and were complimentary of the pizza they had.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I used to go there for lunch once a week by myself and sometimes with wife. I like the pizza most of the time, like mine slices to stiff and not soggy. on slices they re-heat and most of the time there great. Sometime maybe they sat to long a little dry but overall I mostly hit the lunch timing so all was good. Anyway The pizza is excellent. Just line up give order, find seat, wait to heat and eat. Also there Paisanos special pizza is excellent.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Pizza by the slice was good and their pasta was very good. I was thinking they will serve big portion but overcooked pasta but their sauce was very fresh and cooked perfectly. I recommend chicken parmesan with pasta with garlic bread. It's under $13 and big enough for 2 people.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

We visited on a Friday evening. The place was packed, mainly with young people out on the town for the evening. The menu has lots of variety but we opted for pizza slices because it was already ready and we were were hungry. The usual canned and bottled drinks. Service was friendly but a little slow but this was probably due to there being so many customers. The place is also a little small but it's centrally located. Good for quick, hot food at relatively good prices.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Bad service, and bad customer service over priced the pizza. Also pizza was dry from the tomatoe sauce.