Review Highlights
Russian River Cycling

Awesome day spent with Dave. Knowledgeable and fun to spend the day with. The pedal assist bikes... read more

Reviewed 10 November 2018
D4870KWmichaelf
Toronto, Canada
via mobile
Wonderful and relaxing bike trip and wine tasting in Sonoma County

My husband and I took this bike ride with Dave (we were the only people on the tour). He was able... read more

Reviewed 10 October 2018
Susan L
Hopkinton, NH

All reviews bike tour tri tip wine country comfortable bikes prepared a delicious lunch fitness levels perfect mix wine tasting wine making process picnic lunch back roads highlight of our trip great wineries a lot of fun wine industry sonoma county several wineries
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

Sooo much fun with Dave & son! They were the best bicycling tour guides ever! Very patient too...! Can’t wait to go back and ride with them again. Sampling a little wine along the way, the great lunch, topped off with yummy gelato - such a great day!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

My wife and I joined Dave for a great bike tour of Sonoma. Neither of us are advanced bikers and in fact I was worried the trip would be more than my wife could handle. I worried for nothing, Dave was very patient and showed us a great time. We visited 4 wineries and enjoyed a great lunch. This is must if you are visiting Sonoma wine country!

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful experience Dave put together for a girls birthday getaway! We chose the Pedal Assist bikes that is well worth the small difference in cost.

We opted for a 50/50 wine/bike tour. Dave was an exceptional guide and an awesome Chef!!

If you’re looking for a friendly cost effective good time, you won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Can’t say enough about what a tremendous day we had with Dave. Four of us signed up sight unseen after reading reviews and he did not disappoint. Dave had excellent relationships with wineries and led us through a day that we will never forget. Amazing weather, wine, lunch, and education about the area’s wineries and wine. Would recommend this tour to anyone interested in having a great experience.

Go Dave!!

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took a trip to Healdsburg with some friends and booked a bike tour with Dave. I can’t say enough about how wonderful our day was! Dave picked an amazingly beautiful route with a perfect mix of wineries. He really made our tour personal and we felt like we had made a friend by the end of the day. He took care of all of our needs and provided an excellent lunch and even better dessert! I highly recommend taking a trip with Dave. I know we will the next time we are in the area!