“The best place to stay in wine country!”
Review of Zinscape

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Healdsburg
Zinscape
Los Angeles
“The best place to stay in wine country!”
Reviewed 3 January 2011

I love this cottage! My husband and I were stayed here between Christmas and New Year's. Sadly, we only got to stay one night but can't wait to go back.

Even though it rained the entire time of our visit, it was lovlier than any of the pictures online. The vinyard right outside the door was stunning, and the cottage was lovely. Bathtub big enough for two people, fluffy, comfy bed, and we loved having the fully equipped kitchen, too.

It's also probably the best value in the entire Sonoma/Napa area! You won't find a hotel room this charming and well equipped for twice the price.

Did I mention we can't wait to go back? Only next time, we're going to make sure to stay for at least a week or so.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JoanneTravels66
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 November 2010

I stayed at Zinscape from September thru most of October for business. As a professional in the wine industry I will say that this place is top notch in the area for accommodations. It's totally different than a hotel experience, its secluded, quiet, peaceful, only about 10 minutes from downtown Healdsburg (driving). For the price, there is no reason to ever stay at a hotel if you are coming to the Healdsburg area. You are surrounded by wineries and vineyards, even walking distance to some.

I also cannot say enough about the owners Bruce and Isabelle, they take care of you the moment you walk in. They both have a wealth of knowledge about wine in general and also wineries in the area. I have recommended Zinscape to all of my friends and family! I'll be back! Thank you Bruce and Isabelle for a memorable stay!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Greg222
Fairfield, California, USA
Reviewed 2 August 2010

We stayed here for the weekend of the Vineman triathlon and absolutely loved it! The peaceful, somewhat remote location was ideal for me, my wife, and our 2 year old daughter. The landscaping of the property is stunning, and having the vineyard view literally 5 yards outside your bedroom window was something we'll never forget. Bruce put out a wonderful continental breakfast (the croissants are delicious), and the cleanliness, amenities, and decor were all first class--can't believe what a great value Zinscape is, or that it's not booked every weekend all year--we actually booked our stay with only 3 days advanced notice. Thanks again, Bruce!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Watford,UK
Reviewed 26 July 2010

We stayed for 3 nights as part of our California tour . We found Zinscape to be very relaxing and it was lovely to have a chance to self cater for once in our trip . The room with its kitchenette was well equipped and the bed and bathroom were very comfortable . Bruce was a helpful host and we had everything we needed . It is in a countryside location so eating out involved a drive unless you decide to self cater . Healdsburg has several good ( though expensive ) restaurants and we enjoyed Zin. Also had take away pizzas from Daviola in Geyserville and excellent food to cook in from Big John's supermarket . We loved Sonoma and the Dry Creek area and would recommend .

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
el cerrito
Reviewed 13 May 2010

I stayed overnight at Zinscape and loved every minute - I relaxed the moment I walked into the room. It has a charming ambiance, looking out onto a vineyard so it's quiet and great for a get-away.
I think Isabelle and Bruce have thought of every possible thing a person could need- there were so many little touches that made everything pleasant and comfortable.
They are both warm, hospitable and fun to talk to- whatever you need they do their best to provide it.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Healdsburg
6.5 km away
Hotel Healdsburg
#2 of 9 in Healdsburg
7.4 km away
Hotel Les Mars, Relais & Chateaux

Been to Zinscape? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK