H2 Hotel
Hotels.com
US$ 568
US$ 552
Hotels.com
Best Western Dry Creek Inn(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 192
US$ 177
Agoda.com
US$ 117
Honor Mansion, A Wine Country Resort(Healdsburg)(Great Value!)
US$ 402
Official Site
US$ 181
US$ 174
Hampton.com
L & M Motel(Healdsburg)
The Duchamp Healdsburg(Healdsburg)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsspoon barsparkling watersister hotelwater stationsmodern hoteleco suitefree bikesglass bottleshotel healdsburgwine tastingcomplimentary breakfastwine countrysmall balconywould stay againcomfortable bedsking bedlox
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stayed here one night with a friend - they were kind enough to separate the king bed into 2 twin beds. The hotel is so clean, so "green" - the free breakfast was unbelievably delicious, all homemade scones, muffins - excellent coffee!! I wished we stayed longer, but we had plans to travel further north. I will return here again next year. Highly recommended!! I even purchased the shower gel and moisturizer since I loved it so much (and it's so cool that they use full-size toiletries , thus saving small plastic bottles being thrown away.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2012

My wife and I spent a long weekend to recharge and rekindle. We have stayed last time at their sister hotel, Hotel Healdsburg (which was charging outrageous prices). Much more bag for the buck at H2O. Our room had a great view of hillside on our balcony. The breakfast buffett was fresh and plentiful. Loved the reusable water bottles and pure water taps with ice on every floor. Had bikes gratis for use. And the spoonbar was very lively every night with great bartenders. We will be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2012

My wife and I stayed at H2 recently and both of us felt it was one of, if not the best hotel experience we've ever had. As owners of a green building consulting firm, we try to stay in green hotels and preferably LEED certified. H2 is LEED Gold and from the green roof, to the ceiling fan in the room, to the reusable/refillable soap and shampoo bottles, to the water saving plumbing fixtures you can tell right away that they get it. We highly recommend this hotel to anyone. We wouldn't stay at another hotel when (not if) we come back to Healdsburg.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kma247
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Loved this hotel! Nice pool, cool lobby, great breakfast. Walking distance to the town square and the great restaurants. A perfect place to make your home base in the Sonoma Valley. We went on a fun bike tour with www.winecountrybikes.com and visited a few wineries in both Napa and Sonoma.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The H2Hotel is exquisite. The styling is superb and intelligent. The location near the plaza in Healdsburg is excellent. I have never seen a hotel closet so smartly designed. At night I wrote and practiced bass. The room was inspiring for this. The balcony beckoned me for frequent breaks in the pleasant Healdsburg air. In the morning, I worked 4 hours for my software company. The desk chair was the best I have ever used at a hotel. The desk layout itself was both spacious and non-intrusive. The hotel seems to have put much emphasis on sustainibility and comfort. They have achieved both. I am seriously considering stopping for another night in Healdsburg just to stay one more night at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo