“Neighborhood gem”

Red Chili
Ranked #34 of 355 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

This is a great place to get your Thai/Vietnamese food fix! They have a variety of other Asian dishes as well, and you can't really go wrong no matter what you order. We had dinner here with family and friends and shared a bunch of dishes family style. We cleared every dish because it was all so delicious! The service is also excellent! The Roti Canai app is a must have! The pad Thai, honey walnut prawns, yellow curry and pineapple fried rice were some of my favorites!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

I have eaten dinner here at least a dozen times. And I have to say the food is consistently good and of good to excellent quality. Service is average with nice servers. Decor is pleasant and homey in a nice way. A good place for good Thai food.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I don't know Thai food well but have liked the soups at this location enough to drive 20 minutes out of my way to enjoy them. The service isn't super quick so I've found it's best with good company or some reading I need to do while I wait for excellent soup.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2017

Good place for Pho. Nice broth with nice cuts of meat. I usually get the #17 in regular size and its more than enough to fill me up. Some days we add a couple or four spring rolls. Fresh and crisp. Very tasty and the peanut sauce dip is up to par too. Like this place and will return again, and again, and again. The service is fine even at their busiest times, which is most of the time. Parking in front is limited and sketchy to get out of so parking in back is better. There is a number of spots, which are shared with the restaurant place next door. Very clean place with pleasant décor. Can enter from front or back.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Was very excited to eat at this place. Never got a chance to try the food was seated and given water, but almost 30 min later no one came to take are drink and food order. My friend and I got up and left by the way they were not busy on Tuesday January 10th at around 1: 30pm. Try this place at your own risk

Date of visit: January 2017

Been to Red Chili? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK