“Fantastic Thai food!”

Red Chili
Ranked #34 of 355 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Definitely a must visit for Thai cuisine. Excellent green curry with vegetables....lots of veggies that are perfectly cooked. Spicy is really spicy, so be aware of your choice. Friendly service.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed 13 December 2015 via mobile

The food was excellent we had the red chicken curry, honey walnut prawns & thia fried rice. All the food was great. The service was friendly but a little slow. We will definitely be returning again.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 15 September 2015

This is one of the best Thai food restaurants in Hayward. I have not received one dish that has not been absolutely delish. The servers are always so friendly and even helpful in making suggestions. My only complaint is that the parking can sometimes get filled. There is absolutely limited spaces in front of the restaurant with the majority of the spaces in the back. There have been times that I left because I could not find parking.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed 19 August 2015

My husband and I get take-out at least once every two weeks. We usually order the yellow curry and chicken pad-seo. Both are delicious! Parking is very limited in the front of the building, but you can park in the back or in the "Burger King" parking lot next door. Our take-out orders are usually ready within 15-20minutes. Be patient when dining in, because they can get very busy, especially during dinner time.

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed 15 July 2015

Our waiter was terrible...we had to ask for him, no individualized communication - he was too busy looking elsewhere, he never came and asked us how everything was nor if we needed anything else, then they brought one plate 10 min prior to the other...then at check out he had the nerve to ask for a tip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow really??? So my "tip" to him was; greet your customers minutes after they are seated, speak to them at their table and look the in their eyes, not 6 feet away from table, make sure that our plates come together so that we can eat together and check on us to see if we want anything else! Oh and an apology would have been nice for all your screw-ups!
I love this place for the food, so sad service such as this can ruin it and potentially make you loose business for you!!

Date of visit: July 2015

Been to Red Chili? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK