Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$ 95
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 107/night.

US$ 114
Hotels.com
Quality Inn Hayward Hotel(Hayward)(Great Value!)
US$ 109
Travelocity
US$ 140
US$ 131
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

We got this room via the Internet and forgot to look at the reviews. The staff was nice, but the hotel smelled like smoke and the carpets were dirty. The room was run down and not well kept. I would not stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Diane B
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Dear Diane B,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & equipment are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

I recently got a job in San Jose and stayed here for a week while appying for apartments.
I thought the hotel staff was great!! On my second day of work I wore a fancy blouse and couldnt zip it up in the back and the lady in morning at the front desk helped me zip it up so I didnt look like a fool at work. The nigh desk manager guy is super freindly. I sent my finerprinting for work to their email for them to print. by the time i got downstairs he already had it printed! He even gave me pointers on quitting smoking and showed me what app he uses. Great deal for the price, free breakfast and wifi. Even the cleaning ladies are super cool. I mean you can get any hotel with breakfast for the same price but the staff is what sets this hotel apart. also its RIGHT by the freeway and Target.

Room Tip: First floor for ice
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
General M, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Chevelle ,

Your kind compliments mean so much to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this review. It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Got into the room there was trash food cleaning rags toilet had paper inside it
The girl at the desk I called she said she more me and she did into a clean room the problem after that is they had shampoo was what they gave me to was my body she said they where out of soap it took two days to get the soap
I also told the girl at the desk I want to talk to manager
Still waiting wow

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Freddy R
GM_CustomerService, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience. I am personally looking into your feedback.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

The rooms are in need of a major renovation. Overpriced significantly with seedy looking individuals. Spacious rooms; yet musty. Upon entering building..several steps back to 90s. TV are definitely not flat screens. However; Great access/location for business travelers.

Stayed: February 2016
1  Thank Windman69
GM_CustomerService, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2016

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review. We are glad our excellent location was convenient for you. We have noted your feedback, and appreciate your staying with us.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

I'll start with the good - it's short: the staff was very friendly, and put considerable effort into trying to fix a broken lamp, eventually replacing it. As another reviewer mentioned, great water pressure in the shower - I want that shower head! Also, it's a very good location, easy to get from freeway, lots of shops and restaurants nearby and no real noise. Breakfast was not bad - they even have a pancake maker. I've never seen that before. And the bed wasn't uncomfortable.

But oh boy, is it run down. The lights in the elevator buttons don't work, the hallways smelled very strongly of bleach, the ice machine was broken, the shower stall was peeling, there were stains on the chair in the room, and the internet was spotty at best. The worst thing though is that the outlets were controlled by the motion detectors by the door, so if you are lying in bed reading, the power suddenly goes off, including the lamp and my devices plugged into the wall. So to turn the lamp back on, you have to get up out of bed and trigger the motion detector. That was a deal breaker for me. I won't be going back.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank OtherGuy22
GM_CustomerService, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Hayward, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Dear OtherGuy22,

We value your business and your feedback. Your gracious comments about our staff are also highly appreciated. We are glad you enjoyed our breakfast, specially the pancake maker that we have setup for our guests.

We have noted your feedback about the motion detector that is part of our green initiative, and are looking into it.