“Ratchet.”
Review of The Funky Monkey

The Funky Monkey
Reviewed 13 January 2015

I remember going here a long time ago during my "go out and party days" and we went here just to see how it was because it was local. Mos definetely ratchet. There is a cover at the door, and when you walk in the bar is to your right and a bunch of sit down tables to your left. As you start walking through you reach the small dance floor which is packed with people. AFter the dance floor there are pool tables and to the left of the pool tables is an outside area which is usually where all the smokers are. If you're young, don't care where you go to party, and don't want to drive far this is the last place I suggest to go, but I know people go here regardless!