“very friendly”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 26 October 2015

While I don't eat there often, the owner always knows my name and asks about my daughter. And since I usually order the same thing she even recalls this. Food is above average and price is fair.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 September 2015

We met friends here and had a terrific breakfast-lunch. It is simple place, but very good and the prices are very reasonable. It is a little cafe type of place with a breakfast and places to sit inside and out. there is a big shopping center plaza outside which enables you to park easily. Go out and enjoy a local type of place, you will. To regret it.

1  Thank Jacqui L
Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Went here with friends who introduced us to Amy's. I love this little place.

Amy is a sweet lady. The food is good. Great prices.

1  Thank vacationsalot
Reviewed 13 March 2015 via mobile

This is our favorite neighborhood place to go. Amy seems to know everyone and is do friendly despite being a one woman show on the grill. We like both breakfasts and lunch here (only open Tues thru Sunday until 2). Hash browns are crispy great with anything she makes and she accommodates all special request including my hash browns with sausage gravy. My husband loves her patty melt and I like the chili burger if it's lunchtime or chili, cheese and onion omelet for breakfast. She has sidewalk tables for the nice weather. Just cozy, great and good.

1  Thank anselandyosemite
Reviewed 11 January 2015 via mobile

Small place with big flavors! Home fries were the best I have ever had. The double bacon Benedict was fantastic. My wife had the Monterey omelette. We both devoured in record time! Must go!

1  Thank Roy G