“The Best BBQ ever”

Emil Villa's Hickory Pit
Ranked #13 of 325 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Reviewed 31 October 2011

The best smoked meats and St. Louis Ribs. Get the red sauce, I drink it by the cup. The coleslaw has the best dressing and don't forget to ask for the beans. They have great breakfasts too!

2  Thank sirdouglas01

Reviewed 26 April 2010

Been coming here since I was a kid; now I live in Alabama but when I'm in the area I've gotta stop and get some ribs! They're still as tender, juicy and delicious as ever. Tried the strawberry pie this time - it's yummy! Can't wait to try another kind next time!

2  Thank LaurieA97
Reviewed 23 March 2010

Start with a garden salad (included with meal) - one of the best anywhere. Pork ribs were excellent as was my wife's Calif. Burger.

2  Thank SFwherenext
Reviewed 30 July 2009

I have live all over the country these are the best . I have tried alot of different ribs. No one makes a bbq Sauce like the one at Emil's. keep up the Great Job !

2  Thank partschick777
Reviewed 5 April 2008

I have been visiting Emil Villa's for over thirty years! Now its quite a drive, but when I get that craving for smoked ribs there is no where else to go but Emil Villa's. Its very relaxed and nostalgic but the service is inviting and the ribs are to die for!!!

2  Thank Riblover