“One of the best Pork Chop in the bay area”
Review of Neumanali

Neumanali
Reserve with OpenTable
Neumanali is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 312 Restaurants in Hayward
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Watkins
Transit: Located across the street from Hayward City Hall, BART and all bus lines.
Reviewed 7 February 2015

I have been there a few times with a group of friends.
their food is well prepared and wines are extremely reasonably priced.

If you like pork chop -- the really good ones, this is one of the two places in the bay area you should try. The mushroom (side order/appetizer) is very well made.

East bay has some good spots, if you like well prepared food -- I mean, overused term foodie -- you should try it. Even if you have to drive to Hayward.

1  Thank SiqingWei

Reviewed 4 February 2015 via mobile

I never thought i'll find a fine dining restaurant in Hayward. Place is so classy. Lighting is perfect for its ambience. Very romantic for a couple. I love the architectural building converting and preserving it and made it to a nice place to dine. Food is so good. I loved everything, from starters to entree to desserts. And the choice of wine is perfect for the food served. I highly recommend this awesome place. Service is good.

Reviewed 11 November 2014

I was pleasantly surprised to find such a gem in Hayward; the location in a renovated Victorian sets a sense of style and elegance not found in many locations. The food (we started with salads - I had the house mix and my friend had the Caesar salad; the entre' - I had chicken with tomatoes and Kalamata olives and mashed potatoes, while my friend had the filet with pasta) was well thought-out, with distinct flavors that melded well together, but were also somewhat unexpected. The quality of the food was very good - you could tell that care was taken in the preparation, plating and serving. We both had dessert - I had the triple layer chocolate cake with fresh raspberries and my friend had the ice cream sundae. Everything was DELICIOUS!!

Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

Business dinner here.
The food and service is outstanding! Seafood dishes are very good and well executed. Small restaurant but very good for that special dinner.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

Received gift of dinner and tickets to local theater. Apparently local rec department arranges these nights. Dinner was planned serving foods of the time the play was set in. I have not eaten there except for this special occasion. Dinner was served family style which is just loads of fun, if you haven't tried it. I understand they do this type of service from time to time. Call to check it out! Dinner was tasty. I had special food requirements and had called earlier in the day. Chef was very accommodating about my requests. I would go again!

Been to Neumanali? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK