Lock in the lowest price from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2016

It was just right could be a bit more bright and busy during the day - but nice to stay for a short while to see relatives and return to chill at the bar. Bathroom needed a bit more work. Staff were really friendly and professional - the kitchen catered to my every whim

Date of stay: March 2015
3  Thank BJ10005
Reviewed 19 August 2015

A group of us stayed at this hotel on 8/15/15.
Location - The location was perfect, it was on a main st., walking distance to restaurants & night club. Room 114 - It was clean, to me a bit congested with a tad bit too much furniture, our room was to the front of the building with a view of Main St. We didn't hear any noise from the streets. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Nattysp2000
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I recently stayed there for one night, it was suppose to be three nights but after the first night, it was hell no, not another night here especially if you have small children. First of all when we got there at the desk late one night to see what rooms were available, we were told that they had rooms available with TWO KING SIZE BED, when we get the room, the room had ONE DOUBLE AND ONE QUEEN size bed. I called that deceiving services. The room was smelly and unclean, the bedding were smelly too.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Amanda P
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

I've stayed Little Rock suites three years in a row and It's always the same problem and more... Furniture is old, paint is peeling off walls, bathtub is clogged up(While taking a shower it gets backed up) The shower is extremely slow....no wifi... I have talked to the manager about these issues on several occasions but nothing has changed.... Disappointed every time the other hotels here are worst.. Choices are worst or more worst:(
Love going to Guyana but hate when it's time to sleep:(

Date of stay: March 2013
6  Thank Gtpumpkin
Reviewed 12 September 2013

My work takes me out to the Berbice area annually and have been staying at this hotel since it opened. Like most properties in the Caribbean it shows the slow decline of continued use. Very little appears to have been invested in maintenance. On my last stay, two weeks ago, my room was very shabby - curtain rod bent and curtains dragging on the floor, paint peeling off all the furniture, only one shower door opened, shower head plugged and spraying erratically, etc. The wireless in the rooms has always been hit and miss - they have known about it since they opened and have failed to improve it. I had to move rooms, after setting in, to get a signal r spend time on the computer in the lobby (battling the noise form the tv (load so the receptionist could focus on the latest soap opera).
The restaurant staff are willing but poorly trained in customer service. The new waitress managed to spill my coffee while delivering my meal, said sorry and walked away without cleaning it up, or offering another! The cheese omelet was so full of fat that the grease pooled on the plate before I had more than a couple of bites.....
Sorry to say that was my last stay at the hotel - I will drive another 30 minutes to another hotel rather than be subjected to a mediocre offering.

Room tip: Front of the hotel is the only possible place for internet reception.
Date of stay: August 2013