I was visiting the Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay over the weekend. I have been there before and have always enjoyed my time there. The hotel is very beautiful and well-maintained. It is overlooking a spectacular section of the Pacific Ocean. It was overcast and very cool which was great coming from the San Joaquin valley where the summer temperatures were very warm. Outside there are well manicured lawns and many chairs to sit in and enjoy the view. There were two large firepits in which some were roasting marshmallows. It was just a great place to relax and enjoy the view and the sounds of the waves. If one wants to go down to the ocean there is a nice well-maintained path from the hotel to a beach area a short distance away. Inside the atmosphere is cozy. As one enters the main entrance there is a fireplace with a welcoming fire. The hotel is secluded near the cliffs and a great place to get away from it all and just relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay, an elite golf and spa resort hotel. With two distinct guest room experiences from the guest houses to our main building, the hotel highlights the beauty of the Northern California coast with a modern and elegant decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Prestigia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Half Moon Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay Hotel Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Ritz Half Moon Bay
- Half Moon Bay Ritz Carlton