This was the second time we stayed at the Sonoma Orchid Inn and it was as good as the first. Their inn is settled in the Russian River Valley within easy driving distance to some of the best wines and hiking in the area. Dana and Brian do a great job at making you feel at home. The freshly made breakfasts each morning are a treat. Many of the ingredients are sourced from their property such as Anaheim peppers, herbs, and eggs.There are always freshly baked cookies in the kitchen along with tons of information to help plan your vacation. They have books of all the area restaurants and information on several of the area wineries.Dana and Brian are very helpful in providing recommendations in helping you plan your day and give guidance without being overwhelming.
If you're looking for a romantic, low key getaway in a great B&B, head to the Sonoma Orchid Inn. The next time we head out to wine country again, we'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County