This was one of our best B & B experiences in a long time. The hosts, Brian and Dana really make this a valuable stay. Brian was available with dinner suggestions and they were spot on! It was like he knew us! Our question about canoeing on the Russian River was answered completely, giving us 3 choices and listing the pros and cons of each, plus an option we hadn't thought of. Our bed and mattress were super comfortable with those special sheets. And the breakfasts were amazing! Plus delicious cookies in the afternoon. Help yourself to the communal refrigerator and bottled water. The small downside is that while there's plenty of parking, it is tricky. There's no AC, - a fan helps a little. We were there during a Sept. heat wave. The towels are a little scratchy and the shampoo etc comes out of one of those containers stuck on the shower wall. Not so nice, looking but smelled good and my hair was beautiful. But the hospitality of Brian and Dana really override all these things. The inn is an old farmhouse and not within walking distance to anything except Korbel Winery. So know this and enjoy a beautiful 15 min. drive. It was a good blend of the redwoods, the river and the solitude along with the wine tasting for us. We recommend it and will go back in a heartbeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sonoma Orchid Inn - it's all about location, stylish comfort and convenience. Exit the urban scene for an escape to the country. The redwoods rise, the vineyards yield fog-kissed premier Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, the coast beckons, and the scenery ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Sonoma Orchid Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sonoma Orchid Hotel Guerneville
- Sonoma Orchid Inn Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County