The Woods Resort at the Russian River(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 190/night.

Cottages on River Road(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$ 228
US$ 122
Applewood Inn And Spa(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$ 314
US$ 251
Sonoma Orchid Inn(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
US$ 201
Santa Nella House Bed and Breakfast(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$ 190
AutoCamp Russian River(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$ 257
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 299/night.

Fern Grove Cottages(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$ 259
West Sonoma Inn & Spa(Guerneville)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 189
Agoda.com
All reviewsprivate beachjohnson's beachthe riverbed was comfortablepool and hot tubplace to stayericashampoocanoecabinsafewaydeckcoastfirewoodcurtainsfireplacebarbecue
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I decided to stay at Riverland Resort because of the great reviews. We arrived about 4pm and was greeted by the manager. She offered to upgrade me and also showed me each room. We settled on Cabin #10. Its one of the smaller ones but has a deck with great views.The cabin itself is a no frills unit, does have all the things to heat or chill your food and drinks. And the bed was comfortable. Your pretty much in the center of town with many choices for food and drink. So if your in Guerneville and need a place to stay I would recommend the Riverlane Resort.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Its very quaint. Its not ultra luxurious but the ambiance is perfect for where you are. Its a block away from the bars and restaurants, Safeway and all the other ships and stores in town. Its right on the river as well. Its has a nice hot tub and pool. The managers are great. And its reasonably priced. A fifteen minute drive to the the coast as well. This is the second year in a row I've stayed here. Luv it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have stayed at this resort many times over the years. I have seen an improvement in the level of how clean this place has become. I stayed at this resort a week ago and was sad to learn that the hot tub didn't work and the t.v. in the room didn't work. The room rates have gone up in the last few years as well. The smell from the bedding and towels was so strong from detergent that I had a difficult time sleeping. There are so many great products on the market now that this could be changed. If I return I will bring my own bedding and towels. The area is so beautiful. The last thing that happened was sad as well. Someone decided it would be ok to use a leaf blower before 9am in the morning on a Saturday!!!!

Room Tip: River view cabins are best
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Erica C, General Manager at Riverlane Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Michelle,
I am sorry about the experience you had last time visiting us. It is always our goal to ensure everyone leave here without having had any issues with our service, supplies, or equipment so I will be sure to advise my laundry room attendant about the linens and see about some other less scented products. The TV has been fixed and the hot tub is presently being repaired as well. As for the dreaded leaf blower - I totally apologize and agree it should never be done before 11 am, which is what I have made clear to our maintenance staff.

Again, I hope you will come back to visit us soon. I have made a note to apply a discount to your next stay. Thank you for letting me know about your experience. I appreciate the feedback and look forward to hosting you again soon!

Best,

Erica

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed only one night at Riverlane resort. My only regret was that I should've stayed longer. We met a bunch of guests that have been frequenting this place for more than 10 years. The location is amazing because it borders Johnson's beach and has its own private beach. The owners and staff are so wonderful and accommodating. The pool was soooooo warm. They pulled out all their water toys for us… Canoe, stand up paddleboard, and inner tubes. They even dragged them down to the beach to make it convenient for us. What I didn't know prior to booking was that the downtown area is walkable from this location. I plan to bring my family back here for sure. Love love love this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We had the best cabin (#4) as it had the best view of the river. While the river view also overlooks the parking lot, it didn't obstruct the river view. There is a nice path from the resort to the beach and river. The cabin was very clean. It is dated, but that is what we were looking for and added to the charm. Not everything worked in the room, but the coffee pot did and that's all that we needed! Erica is super, super nice; a real charm for the place. She's very accommodating and helpful. While our cabin had the biggest deck with picnic table, it looked as if most, if not all, had decks. We didn't go in the pool, but it was a nice option to have and it was very clean. The cabins are close together so it was nice having one on the edge of the property. Once inside the property grounds you wouldn't even know it was right in the middle of town; close enough to walk to all the downtown stores. A really great place!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family