“I love this place”
Review of Riverlane Resort

Riverlane Resort
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Its very quaint. Its not ultra luxurious but the ambiance is perfect for where you are. Its a block away from the bars and restaurants, Safeway and all the other ships and stores in town. Its right on the river as well. Its has a nice hot tub and pool. The managers are great. And its reasonably priced. A fifteen minute drive to the the coast as well. This is the second year in a row I've stayed here. Luv it.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have stayed at this resort many times over the years. I have seen an improvement in the level of how clean this place has become. I stayed at this resort a week ago and was sad to learn that the hot tub didn't work and the t.v. in the room didn't work. The room rates have gone up in the last few years as well. The smell from the bedding and towels was so strong from detergent that I had a difficult time sleeping. There are so many great products on the market now that this could be changed. If I return I will bring my own bedding and towels. The area is so beautiful. The last thing that happened was sad as well. Someone decided it would be ok to use a leaf blower before 9am in the morning on a Saturday!!!!

Room Tip: River view cabins are best
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Erica C, General Manager at Riverlane Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

I am sorry about the experience you had last time visiting us. It is always our goal to ensure everyone leave here without having had any issues with our service, supplies, or equipment so I will be sure to advise my laundry room attendant about the linens and see about some other less scented products. The TV has been fixed and the hot tub is presently being repaired as well. As for the dreaded leaf blower - I totally apologize and agree it should never be done before 11 am, which is what I have made clear to our maintenance staff.

Again, I hope you will come back to visit us soon. I have made a note to apply a discount to your next stay. Thank you for letting me know about your experience. I appreciate the feedback and look forward to hosting you again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed only one night at Riverlane resort. My only regret was that I should've stayed longer. We met a bunch of guests that have been frequenting this place for more than 10 years. The location is amazing because it borders Johnson's beach and has its own private beach. The owners and staff are so wonderful and accommodating. The pool was soooooo warm. They pulled out all their water toys for us… Canoe, stand up paddleboard, and inner tubes. They even dragged them down to the beach to make it convenient for us. What I didn't know prior to booking was that the downtown area is walkable from this location. I plan to bring my family back here for sure. Love love love this place!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2016

We had the best cabin (#4) as it had the best view of the river. While the river view also overlooks the parking lot, it didn't obstruct the river view. There is a nice path from the resort to the beach and river. The cabin was very clean. It is dated, but that is what we were looking for and added to the charm. Not everything worked in the room, but the coffee pot did and that's all that we needed! Erica is super, super nice; a real charm for the place. She's very accommodating and helpful. While our cabin had the biggest deck with picnic table, it looked as if most, if not all, had decks. We didn't go in the pool, but it was a nice option to have and it was very clean. The cabins are close together so it was nice having one on the edge of the property. Once inside the property grounds you wouldn't even know it was right in the middle of town; close enough to walk to all the downtown stores. A really great place!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2016

My brother, sister, and I stayed in separate cabins for our rendezvous. Erika graciously moved my sister to another room due to smoke smell. She put fresh flowers in our rooms and made sure we had plenty of firewood. I was in cabin 4 which had a large deck overlooking the river and trees. We enjoyed cooking in and making fires in our cabins. My fireplace was right in the bedroom and was so enjoyable. The faucets in the shower were switched and not labelled, creating confusion. The next morning there was only cold water. The kitchens had adequate utensils but one electrical socket for the coffee maker stopped working. We loved going in the hot tub in the evenings. We felt like we were home at this resort and would definitely return.

Room Tip: Get a room with a river view and a deck. Cabin 4 was excellent!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Guerneville
20.6 km away
19.1 km away
Bodega Harbor Inn
Bodega Harbor Inn
#2 of 5 in Bodega Bay

Been to Riverlane Resort? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.