We stayed two nights in #16. It was a terrific value, very clean, well-appointed little two-bedroom cottage with a big flat-screen TV, big bathroom, reasonable "continental" breakfast given the overall cost, nice pool and grounds, s'mores by the campfire a nice touch. On the slightly negative side, it took us a night to get used to the road noise, as it's on a road with 50 mph traffic zipping quite near the accommodations. And the cottages are "interior" in the sense that they do not relate much to the Russian River surroundings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer our guests the chance to escape the ordinary and experience a unique hotel in a diverse and breathtaking destination. Whether it is canoeing on the river, biking the backroads, touring a world class winery, hiking the redwood forests or strolling along the beaches of Bodega Bay, you will return each evening to enjoy s’mores under a sky full of stars at Cottages on River Road. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Cottages on River Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottages On River Road Hotel Guerneville
- Cottages On River Road Guerneville, CA - Sonoma County