Cottages on River Road
US$ 646
US$ 186
US$ 182
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe cottagesfire pitcontinental breakfastbagelsevening campfirepet arearoast marshmallowsbedroom cottagecream cheesewine glassesthe staff was friendly and helpfulother guestsbusy roadaway from the roadboiled eggsmini fridgewine country
Reviewed 12 April 2012

There are cabins centered around a courtyard. We rented the smallest cabin, which was very comfortable and clean. I was a bit worried about the road noise which was mentioned in other posts; however, it really wasn't a huge issue and it was easy to sleep. The staff here is very friendly and flexible. We did go to the fire one night to make s'mores and ended up having a good time chatting with others staying there.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2012

We stayed in the family cottage recently and it was perfect for 3-4 people! Cute little living room and everything was spotless. They build a fire outside at night and bring smores out and the place is conveniently located in the trees but also close to town. It is on the road, but we didnt hear any noise.

The continental breakfast could have used a toaster, as I dont like to eat my bagels without toasting them, but it was fine for what it is.

We left a shirt in our room and they are mailing it to us. It was a really great experience and I highly recommend the place.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank concertgoer0917
Reviewed 18 March 2012

VERY nice cabins that face into a serene courtyard. I have traveled extensively and highly recommend this property! The property staff were very pleasant and helpful! You will be pleasantly surprised by this property!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Suze1907
Reviewed 13 March 2012

My experience at Cottages on River Road was splendid. Not only do they provide continental breakfast, you can roast marshmellows and make s'mores over the open fire pit among a sky full of stars. From folding the towels in an elegant fan design to tying the garbage into a bow instead of a knot, the attention to detail makes you feel important. Not to mention the massage here was one of the best I have had comparing world wide to the massage I've had at a SPA Resort from Shanghai to Palo Alto. I will definitely come back with my friends and family.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Lan L
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Adorable, comfortable and well-managed. A lot of thought has gone into providing for the traveler's comfort. I love to warm my milk for morning coffee, provided in the cabin; voila! a microwave. The cabins have individual personalities with unique touches. Shower pressure was awesome. The massage room and masseuse truly provided an oasis of relaxation after driving. The cheerful, friendly staff handled our group of 15 with nearly-invisible but always- present service. The fireside s'mores provided an opportunity to meet other travelers and to do some star gazing. What a lovely signature touch. Go. Such a pleasant experience. I look forward to returning soon. Diane

Room Tip: Bedrooms facing the garden.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business