“Great times in Guernville”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Casa Luna

Casa Luna, Riverfront Cabin in Guerneville, Dog Friendly
Casa Luna, Riverfront Cabin in Guerneville, Dog Friendly Casa Luna, Riverfront Cabin in Guerneville, Dog Friendly
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Casa Luna, Canoe, boating on the river
Casa Luna, Fireplace, Cozy River Cabin
Casa Luna, Dog friendly, dogs welcome
Casa Luna, Beautiful Cabin Interior
Casa Luna, Take a Hot Shower Outdoors!
Casa Luna, Private Hot Tub
Casa Luna, Second Bedroom
Casa Luna, Newly Remodeled Bathroom
Casa Luna, Gas BBQ Grill
Casa Luna, Great Back Deck for dining and lounging
Casa Luna, Redwoods and Wine on the deck!
Casa Luna, River views from deck
Casa Luna, path to private river access
Casa Luna, relax at the river
Casa Luna, View from the dock downstream
Casa Luna, Dock on the Russian River
Casa Luna, Exterior, Cabin in Wine Country
Casa Luna, Riverfront Cabin in Guerneville, Dog Friendly
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JannelleH...
Sacramento, California
“Great times in Guernville”
Reviewed 3 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I just recently stayed at Casa Luna with a small group of girlfriends, and we had a great time at the house. The location is great, it is really close to the town on Guernville, but also close to the beach and great redwood hikes and wine country of course. The deck is a great space to relax. While we were there we also hire two massage therapists to come out and give us massages at the house. It was GREAT to just be able to hop in the spa after a nice massage and not have to go anywhere. I highly recommend it!! Overall it was a great weekend and I can't wait to go back.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Aug 2016
Thank you for the review!

It sounds like an awesome trip! I'm so glad you were able to relax and rejuvenate at Casa Luna... I can totally envision side by side massages on the back deck and sliding over to the hot tub and outdoor shower. Sounds perfect.

I hope we'll see you all again soon!
Windsor
Reviewed 30 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

CA
Reviewed 10 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
10 Jun 2013
Thank you!
What a lovely review - thank you for sharing it with future guests - and we're glad you had such a great time at Casa Luna. You're right - the house does not provide beach towels, so folks should definitely bring towels for the hot tub and beach.

We look forward to seeing you again!
Fullerton
Reviewed 5 June 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Recommended for:
Older travelers
5 Jun 2013
Hello!

Thank you for sharing a review with us and future guests! Casa Luna is a great spot and we'll see about getting the phone number added to the national do not call registry - maybe that will help with the ringing phone!

FL
Reviewed 6 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012

6 Dec 2012
Hello!
Thanks for sharing a review of Casa Luna - it is a great cabin! It is in a residential neighborhood, but downtown Guerneville is experiencing a wonderful boom of restaurants right now. In fact, most of Main Street will be restaurants by spring - we're loving it!

Russian River Vacation Homes
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing