“A perfect stay in the nature”
other travellers have booked this property
deck 02/169
kitchen
bathroom
bedroom
bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
958janisb
“Dissappointing”
Reviewed 14 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

First I want to start off saying that our first night on our vacation we stayed in a tent at Curry Village in Yosemite. When we arrived at our tent, it was imaculately clean with all 4 beds made with fresh white sheets and two clean blankets folded at the foot of each bed. I felt very comfortable laying on these sheets and sleeping. The next day tired and wanting a nice bathroom without others we arrived at this house to find nothing on the mattresses but soiled comfortors, dirty towels and sheets in the washer and dirty towel hanging in closet. We called and got a lame excuse as to why they weren't already there, this was after 6pm, but they brought towels and sheets and sat them in the living room, while we were gone to dinner. Call me silly but when I have overnight guest at my house (and these are "unpaying" guest, I make sure I have fresh clean sheets "ON" the bed for them to enjoy. I thought I was on vacation yet I paid to stay at this house and I had to make the beds (with very ill fitting sheets that by morning were wadded up under you!) It's not like they didn't know we were coming!! House is very dusty with lots of very old dried flower arrangements and old artificial plants coated with dust and way too many stuffed animals and dolls. Carpet very stained. The whole house needs a good scrubbing and decluttering. The closets are so full of more diirty stained comfortors and pillows thrown in the floor. Amazing! We ran out of toilet paper and paper towels due to only partial rolls were left for us, so again we called. Why are these items not there when we arrive? Again, they knew we were coming! Very dissappointed in what could be a very sweet little home with a great deck, but the deck cannot make up for the poor service and uncleanliness. I say FIRE the maid and do some updating!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the deck
Liked least: dirty house with stained sheets and comfortors
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
Sulphur Springs, TX, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Donostia, Gipuzkoa, Spain
Reviewed 20 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

CA, United States
Reviewed 19 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

cambs, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing