My husband,kids and I had a blast while staying at the Evergreen Lodge!! It was absolutely everything we expected and more!! The facilities were fantastic and my kids completely forgot the word 'TV'!! There were millions of board games and books and just when my kids thought that it couldn't get any better, they heard about the screening of the movie "The Tooth Fairy" in the home theater and the everyday 7-8pm S'mores festival over an outdoor fire and they happily attended both of these special activities!! The internet browsing center had pretty fast internet, considering the fact that the lodge was located in the mountains with barely any reception.The recreational hall had a lot of games including foosball,pool,and many other games for kids of all ages. There was a nice outdoor Ping-Pong court, but the problem was that it was freezing cold and it is pretty tough to play when your fingers are numbing!We loved the warm, cozy and clean room that we stayed in and my kids loved the spacious bunk bed.One of the main problems was that there were barely any options at the lodge restaurant for vegetarians, but maybe that's because most people spend their day at the national park and eat there, so i guess not many people eat at the lodge restaurant.Overall, this a great place to stay that has great prices and is very family- friendly and i would recommend this place to anyone!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Evergreen Lodge is a newly expanded full-service historic resort featuring 88 spacious cabins in the woods. The lodge sits on 20 acres just a mile from Yosemite National Park in California, putting top attractions - Yosemite Valley, Tuolumne Meadows and Hetch Hetchy - in easy reach. At the lodge, savor a delicious meal, kick back in the classic tavern and enjoy other amenities, including Evergreen's sun deck, game room, kids play areas, nightly activities and therapeutic massage. Ready for adventure? Evergreen's professional guide service offers a variety of sightseeing, hiking, biking, fly fishing and snowshoeing tours, as well as free planning advice for self-guided adventures. A Frommer's 'Favorite' and 'Highly Recommended' by Fodor's, the Evergreen provides the perfect mix of recreation, relaxation and indulgence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Evergreen Lodge at Yosemite reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Evergreen Lodge At Yosemite Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel Groveland
- Evergreen Hotel At Yosemite
- Evergreen Lodge Yosemite