Open today: Closed
Fun option for the kids

GardenGoddesses
Auburn, California
Don't waste your time

I would give this a minus if it was an option. As it does not even a deserve a 1. The published... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2017
Joy L

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The published hours had the park closing at 9PM. It was a hot summer day, so we planned our trip around the park cooling down a bit and to have fun after dinner. We arrived at 6:50PM to be told that the park would be closing at 7PM due to lack of attendance and it costs more to keep the park open. It was a Saturday night.

I asked to speak to the manager, who couldn't be bothered to come speak with me until he was done putting the cars away. (Whose girlfriend was onsite waiting for him to close.)

They turned away a party of 8, which planned to drop a lot of money.

Extremely disappointing, offensive and low class.

We went bowling instead. They were great.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

When our grandkids come for a visit they always want to go to the 49er Fun Park. It has pee wee golf and a go cart track with plenty of arcade games inside. Just like when we were kids.

Reviewed 30 March 2015 via mobile

We had 3 families with us and we all loved it. The course is well maintained and beautifully designed. There are two different putters for small kids: one is full plastic and the other is a mini version of the adult ones. We had really great service the whole way through. We also were nearly the only ones at the park so the toddlers didn't disturb anyone. The go-carts were a lot of fun, and you can take the kids on them! Just make sure they are tall enough. I will definitely go there again!

1  Thank Andie N
Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

The older owner lady is very rude. Snapped at the little kids redeeming their tickets for prizes. Someone complained about something and she kicked them out. Made a huge scene in front of our young children. We went for a birthday party but would never go back. She should not be working In that kind of establishment with her attitude.

10  Thank AMYRWASSON
Reviewed 6 December 2014 via mobile

Wow is all I can say. Went in the other day to book a birthday party for my daughter. Never been before so I asked the owner what she could tell me about her parties. She said in a snotty voice " I don't know what you want to know". What!? What kind of crazy answer is that. Told her again that I never been and wanted to know what her prices were and what was inclued. The conversation got nowhere because of her nasty attitude, and non helpfulness and she was trying my patience. I left knowing that I will never have to deal with her again and take my business elsewhere.

5  Thank pookiebunsmom
Reviewed 3 December 2014

Take the time to just drive to Roseville for putt putt with the kids. This place is expensive an not worth it

3  Thank zoeyv68
Reviewed 3 December 2014

A bit pricing for just stopping in to play a few games. Go carts are really fun to drive with the kids. Plenty of tables to sit at and read while kids play games.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

Extra long rides and friendly staff! The track was challenging, but very doable for the kids to drive their own cars.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

My husband and I stopped by after dinner and lunch for some mini golf. It was pretty easy to find with the GPS.

The mini golf course was well kept, but not difficult. Most of the holes were pretty straight shots. Some had big rocks in the middle that you had to avoid. Even though it wasn't very difficult, it was still fun for a beautiful afternoon. The course has water misters throughout, so it would be good even on a hot day.

They also have some arcade games, Go Karts and batting cages.