“Nice Lunch”

Thai Kitchen Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 120 Restaurants in Grass Valley
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stopped in for lunch with my granddaughter. We orders off the
Lunch menu and split the meal. It was plenty. The only thing was
It was a little warm. We were towards the back closer to the kitchen.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

If you eat here be sure to get the Thai iced tea. Everything OK not the menu is cooked to perfection. Parking is a breeze. The best Thai food is this place. Tasty tasty tasty.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

18 of us showed up without a reservation and they were able to accommodate us with style and speed while every dish was individually prepared.

I have never had calamari made so tender.

I eat a lot of Thai food and this is up there with the best. They even have brown rice as an option. Rice is served in a nice metal bowl.

I got the Thai basil stir fry, mango salad, calamari, and fresh spring rolls.

I usually don't care for the texture of tofu but they managed to make it the right crispiness.

I highly recommend the sea bass stir fry and the house salad (served with shrimp).

Also tasty was the Thai stir fried rice. Sounds so simple but was one of the better tasty dishes.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Lunch specials are a great value, their soup served with it is wonderful. I like that they offer brown rice as well as white.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2015

The food is consistently good, and the service always kind. We can find something for my 7 year old to eat, and my husband who can never find things spicy enough. Great soups on the menu.

Date of visit: September 2015