All reviewscomplimentary breakfastnice hotelyogurtminute drivegreat place to staybusiness tripwould stay here againclean roomsfirst floorfront desk staffeasy accessclose to the airportconvenient locationfree parkingstate streetucsbgalena
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Loved the hotel room, staff and hot tub. The room was clean, they provided extra towels when we asked and the front desk was polite and friendly. The breakfast was good, not exceptional, the coffee was exceptional though.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

There was ash all over the pool deck, on the lounge chairs and tables and the towel rack. The ash wasn't cleaned up for days off the pool deck and never cleaned up from the furniture or towel rack during my entire stay.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

Lucky to get a room here when evacuated from home due to wildland fire. It was conveniently located, clean, comfortable and generally problem free. There were occasional staff gaffes (like coffee in the hot water pot, or "hot" beverages no longer so, but in general the stay was painless. Room could use more furniture (like an easy chair). Beds are very comfortable.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

The location is good. Close to the Santa Clara new downtown, And also close to UCSB. The facility is new and clean. Service is good. Every person is nice and smile. Really relax stay. The only issue which I get is the internet access. I am a Hilton Hhonor member. Seems like only Hilton Hhonnor member book the stay direct from the official webpage can get free internet access. So I can't because I book from Booking.com. I think I am member too. This is matter. Where I book the trip doesn't matter. Is it?

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2017

clean with a great breakfast. front desk staff was nice. I had items go missing from my room. I travel extensively for work and as a rule i use my phone to take a picture of things i leave in the room. the pictures show that my items were taken.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business