See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Stayed here for one night only whilst passing through Santa Barbara last month. Motel 6 offer clean, no frills, modern rooms for a very reasonable price, and this motel was no different. We are unable to comment on the location as we arrived late after getting lost and left pretty early, but there are various shops, restaurants and a bowling alley in walking distance.
Our room was a good size, comfy bed, clean bathroom, and quiet location overlooking the pool.
We found the staff to be extremely friendly and helpful, in particular a young guy named Kyle - who helped us out with wifi and was seen to be carrying guests suitcases to their rooms for them - management take note!!!
Overall, would recommend this motel for stop overs or short break.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Went there for a funeral and stayed here. First night (Saturday) ran a little over $200. Second night was a little over $100. That's real pricey for a motel 6. I heard Santa Barbara is pricey but I'm not sure if they just jacked up the price due to supply/demand but $200+ is more than my Hilton hotel that I stayed at that was twice as big in LA (airport). I had a double bed. Real small room. No coffee in rooms. Coffee is served in the main office from one pot. Iron (and other supplies) is first come first serve in the main office. I asked the cleaning lady for another towel and she said I had to go the main office.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2017

I was surprised when I entered the room. It's not your typical motel 6 room. My room had a small relaxing area where people or your guest can sit and gather around. The clerk that checked me in was very friendly.

Room tip: Very nice and clean room. The parking was ample.
Date of stay: June 2017
1  Thank Barr1965
Reviewed 12 May 2017

The room is just the right size. It's comfy, clean, and I liked the cools color of the wall. The AC is not too noise (as some people claimed it.)
The staff was also extremely friendly!!!

Thank you.
PK.

Room tip: NO breakfast just coffee or tea.
Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 23 January 2017

Location good, right off of freeway and walking distance to stores and restaurants. Inexpensive by comparison to other motels in area, but maybe offset by complete lack of amenities. Furnishings very modernistic, kind of neat. And I liked the linoleum floor, none of the icky germs you get with motel carpets. Bed comfortable, good pillows too.

3 other motels nearby offered some sort of breakfast and/or had mini fridge, coffee maker and microwave in the room, NONE of that here. In hindsight the extra $10 a night would have been worth it.

Also, no hair dryer, not even one bolted to the wall. And only 1 washcloth, really?! And the WiFi needs to be upgraded, no bandwidth kept getting knocked off.

Plus the bowling alley next door was really loud late at night as drunk folks went home, which I expected on a Saturday night (but didn't realize it was there). I did not expect the 3 loutish young men in the room next to me being loud until almost 3am. They were right above the front desk, staff should have done something. I was a woman traveling alone, not comfortable having to manage the situation so just went without sleep.

Date of stay: January 2017