“Lunch was so good, we went back for Dinner!”
Review of Foxy's Restaurant

Foxy's Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 546 Restaurants in Glendale
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Deli, Mexican, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Had a fantastic lunch al fresco, Mexican dishes. The beef quesadilla was juicy and flavorful, bring a bib! Guacamole was freshly made. Dinner was fish and chips. There is a lot of food, served pipping hot. Let me say that if you don't get a chocolate shack you are missing an amazing creation, visually and taste wise you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank KansasTravelingdad

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We stopped at Foxy’s for a late dinner and had a BLT and chicken wrap and both were good. The bread they offered was very good and dinner came with a salad. Service was quick and it was next to our hotel so very convenient.

Reviewed 1 September 2018

Been there with a friend for breakfast today. The place was packed, but still,​ they were able to accommodate​ our party of three as requested outdoors within minutes. Food and coffee as expected very tasty, service very attentive - we would always go again (=4 stars).

If you have not read previous reviews of mine, please allow me to briefly explain the way I rate. First, I try not to compare apples with oranges. I do not compare this breakfast with the lush buffet of "The Ritz". I compare it with other places I favour for breakfast - like Mellie's, The Griddle Café or Mel's Diner on Sunset Blvd - and it compares well.

I tend to give five stars only if the place was so special that I was willing to do a 30+ min detour to go. Would I for Foxy's? I doubt it - and not because of any shortcomings in food, service or pricing - I just happened to love the above a tad better. But then, the place was packed and we took our time to enjoy our breakfast. No one placed a check on our table with a hint of a signal "time's up, other people waiting", so I wanted to reward this by giving five stars today.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Even though it is usually super crowded, I love this place! Even if their parking lot is full you are allowed to park in the motel next door, so that's a bonus!! They have a huge selection for breakfast and everything else. I have only been for breakfast, but my guest had a hamburger and another time the patty melt, which she said both were excellent! They have great homemade salsa, too!! You also never have to worry about a coffee refill here. They are on top of it! Definitely would recommend this restaurant :)

1  Thank Kathy C
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Portions are huge. Ordered a club and a bagel with lox and didn’t realize it came with salad too. Massive portions.

Staff was quick, friendly and on the ball!

Great experience!