See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

Booked 2 rooms,1 night for 4 adults & 2 children. First room stunk of damp.reception came with tin of air freshener...which made little diffrence.had to sit with windows & door open & air con blasting for an hour to get any relief. Would have left if it wasn't late at night when we arrived. Also carpet old & dirty, no shower gel or shampoo in bathroom dispenser. $173 paid. No money back offered and no apology. Second room shower didn't work. $125 paid. Very poor standard. Would not go anywhere near it again.we were looking for a cheap bed for the night but didn't expect the poor standard & attitude we received.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank cobra3400
Reviewed 2 June 2016

This is probably the cheapest place one will find in Glendale, that is clean and comfortable. We were here for 4-5 days, and found it adequate to have a good night's sleep.

But one morning, one of the cleaning staff came around at 10 am, and wanted to clean the room. We were not ready to go anywhere that morning until around noon. She looked annoyed, frowned at me and then left for another room. About 10:30 am, she came back and was surprised we were still there. So I told her to return around noon. She was obviously not pleased and sneered at me, turning away to do yet a different room.

Frankly, I've never seen hotel staff this rude and arrogant toward guests before. Guests don't work around the staff's pleasure; the latter work round the guests' schedule. That's why it's called hospitality. Not at all hospitable.

Left us a sour taste despite the fact that other staff were cordial, and our stay was otherwise uneventful.

If you intend to stay here, watch out for a grumpy cleaning lady and make sure you get her prior permission to come back to the room depending on when she schedules your room for cleaning.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JonCSBC
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Decent enough if you are on a Budget.
They have a variety of rooms from King, queens and double beds to accommodate a family. Also there is a room with Jacuzzi which is room 207. Close to the 134 Freeways and laundry mats are near by. Convenient shopping with small grocery stores or Ralph's and Smart & Final. There is also pharmacy close by(Walgreens and CVS).

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

First of all too expensive but still the cheapest I found and second I think I got a smoking room even though I booked a non-smoking but I’m not sure. The thing is that it mostly smelled when I turned the ac on so I don’t know if it only came from that. Other than that the room was big, clean and I had a comfortable bed. Parking and wifi was free. No breakfast was served but there is a diner just next to it.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2016

My car broke down on the I5 while I was en route to do a library show in my incarnation as a nationally performing comic ventriloquist. I had to call and tell the library I would NOT make it (transmission went!). I was quickly towed off the road by a special city truck to the side and AAA then arrived. I told the driver I had to get towed to a hotel then have the car go to a dealership in the morning (I suspected it was engine trouble which is under warrenty). I called some hotels and got put on hold, etc and he recommended the Glen Capri and said he's had some people stay there in emergencies. This hotel had very good service and a helpful staff. YES the parking lot IS small but, no, you're not going to get in a parking lot wreck if you use it carefully. But NO the parking lot IS NOT NOT small since there are other slots a few steps away from the hotel. And that is where the person on duty had the tow truck put my car. Wifi was fine at this hotel. The room was extremely comfortable and clean. It's run by a family..not a chain. It's an older style CA motel, which has its charm. There is no breakfast but it is a 15 second walk to an EXCELLENT restaurant right next door. I find I can't give five stars to a hotel with no breakfast and bad wifi. But , honestly, this is your basic, comfortable, clean room run by a family, very quiet and it helped me destress from what I new would be a whopping car repair bill (and it was..the dealership wanted a fortune so I had my car towed to The Transmission Shop which had it for a few days and did a great job). RECOMMENDED for its comfort, staff, location and price.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business