See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Arrived at midnight with my gf to what we thought was a safe area. We were given room 203, it was basic but acceptable. As we entered we could here violent screaming from a women next door. My girlfriend and I were extremely concerned for the women next door and out safety. We checked out immediately (within 10min) and reported the incident to the onsite manager and police. The next day we called for a refund through the company we booked the hotel through. They spoke with the manager of the hotel who denied any complaints were made. I phoned the manager directly who denied all claims I made to him in person the night before and hung up on me denial all interactions. He also lied to the booking agency! Extremely poor management

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank uz1_9mm
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I traveled Los Angles 2 times and my stay would be minimum 4 months. I stayed in Glen Capri, San Fernando Road. It is simply Superb! and I feel it I am staying at Home.

* Room Service is good
* Keeping always cleaning
* Television is too good
* WiFi simply superb

It''s fantastic and loved it!

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet good and enjoyable.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Dhandapaani K
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Hotel was clean and a good value. The staff (owners?) were all business and not very pleasant but the hotel cleanliness and value made up for that. It was close to fast food, sit down restaurants and a Walgreens. I would recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank BeeDaddio
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I moved back to L.A. for my job and could not find an apartment or house for close to a year. I visited the Glen Capri,for what I thought would only be a month or two. It turns out it was for a long while. This hotel was home for me and if I had to stay anywhere for an extended period of time again, it will be the Glen Capri Motel. It was equipped with a kitchen that I could cook and make meals, I should say dinners, has a great flat screen tv, with great channels, and the bed is comfortable as well. The girls, who clean, come by daily to see if you need anything and the staff became much like family. It is a great place to stay, if for one night or an extended stay. I appreciate all that they did for me while I was there. You'll appreciate this hotel, it's right downtown Burbank, and central to most any business you need to be near. Thank you all for your hospitality!!!!

Room Tip: The suites are better equipped
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank tamarahyvonne
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Clean rooms at a good price. The staff is friendly and helpful and the location is close to Hollywood and universal studios. There is also a decent place to eat in the same parking lot. This is the third time we have stayed here and have been happy with it every time

• Stayed: February 2014