US$ 176
US$ 123
US$ 117
US$ 104
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 137/night.

US$ 167
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

We have stayed here before over the years clean rooms and a safe place to stay! We spent three nights here this time we had connecting rooms it was a nice stay! It's located well near the freeway and for us it was a perfect location we were here with our family!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I felt very safe in this place. The units are within the building, very close to stores. They could improve their wifi though. I just used my own hotspot. The rooms are huge and spacious. Complete toiletries and towels are available.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank camelliagirl2015
Reviewed 20 September 2015

I keep on coming back with my husband every time we are in town.
Very clean, friendly and safe.. Feels like home. Nearby shopping, walking distance to Starbucks, markets, etc.. Safe area for evening or morning walks

Room Tip: clean, friendly and safe
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BILAL K
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Stayed at this hotel for 5 days in April. It had clean spacious rooms and quiet
Atmosphere allowing for sleep in the morning. Reasonable price and a continental breakfast. Good television selection and in room refrigerator, plenty of towels added to the amenities. Courteous staff. Good choice for about 75% of the next best option.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank dave g
Reviewed 6 November 2014

I cant speak to most any of the usual concerns a visitor might have. As this was a very singular visit. We had a huge family celebration at Dodgers Stadium and chose this location because it was fairly close... but mostly because it had an in room Jacuzzi!

Not just a bathtub with "jets", but a full on jacuzzi.

We got to the room around midnight and partied with a few friends and family. Then my lady and I enjoyed the Jacuzzi as the sun was rising. Soon it was time to check out.

The price has gone up since then. Now over $180 for this room... one can find many properties at that price. But if the location works AND you want a private jacuzzi, do consider this property. Again, I cant speak to the other amenities, but the location is near the 5 / 2 / 134 / 110 Freeways.

Glendale can reveal some "abrasive" customer service. (It's a cultural thing) But the brief interaction we had with the staff was pleasant enough and everything was clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends