See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2015

I keep on coming back with my husband every time we are in town.
Very clean, friendly and safe.. Feels like home. Nearby shopping, walking distance to Starbucks, markets, etc.. Safe area for evening or morning walks

Room Tip: clean, friendly and safe
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank BILAL K
Reviewed 27 May 2015

Stayed at this hotel for 5 days in April. It had clean spacious rooms and quiet
Atmosphere allowing for sleep in the morning. Reasonable price and a continental breakfast. Good television selection and in room refrigerator, plenty of towels added to the amenities. Courteous staff. Good choice for about 75% of the next best option.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank dave g
Reviewed 6 November 2014

I cant speak to most any of the usual concerns a visitor might have. As this was a very singular visit. We had a huge family celebration at Dodgers Stadium and chose this location because it was fairly close... but mostly because it had an in room Jacuzzi!

Not just a bathtub with "jets", but a full on jacuzzi.

We got to the room around midnight and partied with a few friends and family. Then my lady and I enjoyed the Jacuzzi as the sun was rising. Soon it was time to check out.

The price has gone up since then. Now over $180 for this room... one can find many properties at that price. But if the location works AND you want a private jacuzzi, do consider this property. Again, I cant speak to the other amenities, but the location is near the 5 / 2 / 134 / 110 Freeways.

Glendale can reveal some "abrasive" customer service. (It's a cultural thing) But the brief interaction we had with the staff was pleasant enough and everything was clean.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
5  Thank Bentheredunthat
Reviewed 9 September 2014

I am pretty picky about hotels. If I find any terrible reviews even if the hotel has more good reviews than bad, I am too afraid to stay there. I'm glad I chose this hotel to stay at. My family stayed at this hotel last Friday night. We picked a room with 2 beds and were allowed to see the room before paying to stay. The room is pretty big in my opinion and the TV has been updated.

~~~Check-in is after 1:00pm
~~~Check-out is at 11:00am.
~~~A discount for AAA members, but still paid a little over $100.
---In the room---
+A flat screen TV on the wall with decent channels
+A mini fridge
+A closet with hangers
+Many drawers beneath the TV, but it also has space on top for other items
+2 chairs and a table beside the window
+2 king(?)-sized, clean beds
+Lighting options: There were 2 lamps on the wall between the bed and a tall lamp by the chairs for a dim room, but you can use the lights in the ceiling instead which are brighter by using the light switches.
+The air conditioning is kind of loud and sounds and feels like it is switching on and off every 10 minutes. I don't suggest keeping it on at night, because of the sound.
+Shower also functions as a bath tub, but there were a couple of hairs beneath the mat.
+A bar of hand soap, a bar of body soap, a small tube of conditioning shampoo. If you are staying in a 2-bed room with more than 2 people, I suggest bringing more towels or asking for more. I also suggest the same for soap, unless you don't mind sharing one bar of soap.
+We were able to hear some muffled talking, walking and squeaking of beds from guests in the room above, but it wasn't so bad.
+In the morning, the gates to enter and exit the parking lot appear closed, but open automatically.
~~~Other~~~It is close to a beautiful mall. I never would describe malls as beautiful, but the Americana at Brand was.We had dinner there at the Chi Dynasty. Parking is free for an hour.

Room Tip: You can ask if you can see the room, before paying. Of course, if you decide to stay, you'll immediately pay after seeing it.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AnonDetailedTraveler
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This hotel is nice and quiet. Compared with other hotels in the Glendale area this hotel is very nice. The rooms are big and most importanly super clean. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is not an iron in the room you need to ask for it at reception. The only thing I did not like was the TV it was one of those big, fat old fashion ones, and the reception was not good so it is was difficult to get a good picture. However, I am more into the internet and found the wifi excellent so it made up for the TV. Also there is an ice machine which is a brilliant idea! There is not much to breakfast... you get a cake, and coffee. If breakfast is important to you there are places to eat nearby or you can go the the supermarket which is a short walk from the hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family