Found this place hidden just 5 miles off the main route between Santa Rosa and Sonoma. We were thrown into a happy party of couples enjoying a wine tasting from a local vintner. That spun off into conversations lasting most of the evening. Later there was the opportunity to soak in a hot tub that was in a grove of trees. Our room was newly remodeled, with warming bathroom floors, large tv, very comfortable bed. Someone spent a lot of money on making this place modern and tasteful. The breakfast was so good, we had to take a picture. Maybe 100 winery tasting room are within a few miles of this place. Not to be missed if you want to get off the grid with someone you adore.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This place is temporarily closed. Nestled into a hillside and surrounded by oak and olive trees in the heart of Sonoma wine country, Olea Hotel is a small boutique hotel with unique amenities, modern guest rooms, and an exceptional breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Olea Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Glenelly Inn And Cottages
- Glenelly Inn & Cottages Hotel Glen Ellen