All reviews downstairs room instant oatmeal no elevator great room refrigerator
Reviewed 12 June 2016

First of all, they do not accept debit cards. They accept cash and credit cards only. It's a good thing one of our party had one because I sure didn't.

We had also booked a double and ended up getting a single.

The room had a fridge and a microwave so that was nice. The bed was okay, the blanket isn't very warm and the fan will turn itself on and off to maintain a temperature.

I would only come back if all else was full or if this was way cheaper than anything else. I saw a review that said it looks like ramada just bought a motel and didn't change anything. And I would heartily concur.

Room tip: 112 is a handicap accessible room and is right in front next to the parking lot.
Date of stay: June 2016
Reviewed 8 June 2016

We come to Gilroy every Memorial Day and thought that we would try this Ramada since they offered a suite at a VERY reasonable price. We have three kids and we were excited to be close to the events we needed to attend and have enough room for all to sleep. When we arrived to check in (late at about 8:00 p.m.) the gentleman was nice until he said, "I hope you have well behaved and quiet children because you will be staying directly above me.". I responded kindly that my children were older, 8, 11, and 15 and were in fact well behaved. He still continued to talk about how excited children get and make noise no matter what age...so I thanked him and left. We immediately went to the room and like I had predicted, excited about the amount of space for such a low cost. We hadn't had dinner, so we left. Upon our return at about 10:30, we walked in to the phone ringing and the same gentleman who checked us in told me, " You have water running, please turn in off!", I told him that we just came in and he kept saying, "Turn off the water"...so I hung up and went to look for running water. Sure enough, the toilet was running and something had broke, when we tried to turn it off, the shut off valve was also broken. By 11:30 p.m. another gentleman on duty had come to help. I'm sure stuff like this happens, but the reason we will never stay again were the original comments made about being quiet.

1  Thank Autumn H
RamadaGilroy, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

Dear Autumn H,

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Terrible. We stayed one night and then moved to another hotel. Room needed a major cleaning and repairs.

Date of stay: June 2016

Dear 320sallyk,

Reviewed 3 June 2016

We only stayed here one night while traveling through. The location is very good, close to the highway. It is also only a couple of blocks from the outlet stores. The property itself is okay but nothing fancy. Our room overlooked the trailer park next door. Also, the air conditioner wasn't working very well and couldn't get the room cooled. The room was clean and the price fair. We would probably stay there again in a similar situation but look for something nicer if staying longer.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Not enough towels in room. Manager said sorry but could not help me. Breakfast was empty and they were not filling up quick enough.

1  Thank Hetul B